Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Panthers @ Maple Leafs - Nov. 28th, 7:00pm - TSN4, Fan 590

Started by CarltonTheBear, November 27, 2023, 11:40:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L K

Quote from: Guilt Trip on November 28, 2023, 04:52:41 PM
Quote from: L K on November 28, 2023, 04:44:33 PMI still hate that Reaves is getting playing time over McMann/Steeves/Abruzzese but this is the game he needs to do something.  He talked a big game about the Gudas scream in Woll's face when he signed.  He then did nothing against the Panthers when we played them.  Bennett didn't play the last game.  If Reaves doesn't fight someone (without an instigator) he shouldnt' dress another game this year.
No one is going to fight him. He needs to be a menace or there... Get in people's faces and all that stuff.

Yeah that's fair.  It doesn't have to be a fight but it needs to have that kind of impact. Take guys off with offsetting minors.  Throw a few big hits

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Ben-wa blasts one in a blatant attempt to decapitate Stolarz.

They are playing for keeps out there.

herman

herman

herman

L K

The Leafs have really had a problem starting the puck out of the zone the last few games.

herman

Quote from: L K on November 28, 2023, 07:24:25 PMThe Leafs have really had a problem starting the puck out of the zone the last few games.

And then giving it away on the dump and chase almost routinely unless the defense bobbles it like they did there on the Robertson chance. Our forecheck is a bit slow and tentative.

Matthews lost 2 faceoffs in the defensive zone pretty decisively.  I sure hope his wrist isn't acting up again.

herman

Guilt Trip

dekedastardly

L K

I hate how slow the Leafs look relative to the Panthers

If Reaves is in the OZ I want to see him within about 5 feet of the net.

L K

Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on November 28, 2023, 07:27:12 PMMatthews lost 2 faceoffs in the defensive zone pretty decisively.  I sure hope his wrist isn't acting up again.

He's fumbling passes...that concerns me