Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Penguins vs. Maple Leafs - Nov. 25th, 7:00pm - SN, TSN 1050

Started by CarltonTheBear, November 24, 2023, 10:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

azzurri63

Quote from: L K on November 25, 2023, 09:13:59 PMHoly hell.  Bench every player who makes a pass

For as much money is on the ice truly unbelievable how you can't get some shots on net. Matthews had a good chance to walk in a bit and let one go but decides to pass it into the corner. 2nd unit is out for 45 seconds and more chances but Keefe will keep with the usual bs. I hope he is done with this team soon.

L K

Knies has been very up and down (expected for a rookie) but most games you see him doing really nice things.  He's definitely been impressive tonight

herman

Quote from: Guilt Trip on November 25, 2023, 09:17:17 PMKnies has been great.

Is it just me or has the first line's best shifts/chances come from mid-change...
#27 #TeamFasstholes

Peter D.

For a team with such elite firepower on the PP, they sure can frustrate the heck out of you.  With the five they throw out there, you'd expect them to score at the clip the Oilers were last year.

Bill_Berg

Guilt Trip

azzurri63

Quote from: Peter D. on November 25, 2023, 09:19:17 PMFor a team with such elite firepower on the PP, they sure can frustrate the heck out of you.  With the five they throw out there, you'd expect them to score at the clip the Oilers were last year.

I don't expect them to score every game but putrid how they don't even generate more good chances. Should be better.

L K

Quote from: Guilt Trip on November 25, 2023, 09:19:35 PM
Quote from: herman on November 25, 2023, 09:18:49 PM

Is it just me or has the first line's best shifts/chances come from mid-change...
When Marner is off lol.

He's not health scratch levels of bad and I know it doesn't work for everyone but I think it's really time to take him off the top line. 

Seriously, have Lagesson or Benoit made any gaffes that resulted in a goal?  I can't remember any.  All simple, all the time.

Guilt Trip

Guilt Trip

Quote from: L K on November 25, 2023, 09:21:25 PM
Quote from: Guilt Trip on November 25, 2023, 09:19:35 PM
Quote from: herman on November 25, 2023, 09:18:49 PM

When Marner is off lol.

He's not health scratch levels of bad and I know it doesn't work for everyone but I think it's really time to take him off the top line. 
Not close. He's still got 20pts in this his 19th game but he's not confident right now and he's killing Matthews and Knies. I'm sure he'll get it going but ya gotta change it up.

dekedastardly

Quote from: dekedastardly on November 25, 2023, 09:31:14 PMNoel Acciari in this game > everybody on the Leafs

They are giving it a better go in the 3rd but they look like the team on the back end of the B2B.