Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Lightning @ Maple Leafs - Nov. 6th, 7:00pm - SN, Fan 590

Started by CarltonTheBear, November 06, 2023, 12:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Significantly Insignificant

"We can't change what's done, we can only move on." - Arthur Morgan

Bender

You can't play any kind of game with the reincarnation of Vesa Toskala in net.
"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

lamajama

Well not to worry, Tree built the Calgary team.  Um...
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

azzurri63

Quote from: dekedastardly on November 06, 2023, 07:37:18 PMWhen you're kinda desperate for a win but play the goalie with confidence issues.... 👍👍

Hopefully some drastic changes with this team starting behind the bench. WTF did we resign him anyway hasn't accomplished anything. Dubas created a fuk'n mess and like I said it all started with the ridiculous money he forked out for players who only have one thing on their mind.

Bender

"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

Significantly Insignificant

I know they were playing bad last year at this time, and they turned it around.  But it always feels like they are not going to turn it around.
"We can't change what's done, we can only move on." - Arthur Morgan

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Samsonov was garbage but the so-called PK was just as bad.

It's beginning to look like Treliving really bungled the offseason. The first one I'd cut losses with is Klingberg.  He's singlenghandedly made a shaky D much worse.

dekedastardly

It's basically a free for all in the Leafs end of the ice. Leaf players just kind of skate around and seem content to back in and allow their opposition to make plays.

herman

#27 #TeamFasstholes

dekedastardly

I do quite like Knies on the top line. Aside from that, everything is shite.

louisstamos

I mean - with so many guys on 1 year deals, we can flip 'em all for assets at the deadline, right?

Bill_Berg

azzurri63

Really sad how not much can be changed unless a trade because of the cap issues this team has been in the last few years. Bandaid fixes by Dubas and Treliving hasn't worked. Some on here will disagree with me because I know Jack sh*t but some drastic changes need to be made because it's going to get worse. Really don't like what Dubas did with the team and depleted our farm system but dealing away draft picks for essentially sweet f all.

Frank E

We all thought this lineup was going to be amongst the upper echelon of the league in November right?

This is a work in progress all, enjoy the ride.

azzurri63

Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on November 06, 2023, 07:49:59 PMSamsonov was garbage but the so-called PK was just as bad.

It's beginning to look like Treliving really bungled the offseason. The first one I'd cut losses with is Klingberg.  He's singlenghandedly made a shaky D much worse.

I told you last year Samsonov is not a guy you're going to win with. Should never have resigned him. The problem is with the cap issues and other holes to fill what was Treliving to do? You have goaltender, defense and depth forwards positions to fill with only so much money. Dubas messed things up and tried to fill these spots with cheap players and it didn't work. Until Tavares is done or unless trades are made we are screwed.