Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Lightning @ Maple Leafs - Nov. 6th, 7:00pm - SN, Fan 590

Started by CarltonTheBear, November 06, 2023, 12:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Take what you can get out of this mess.  At least the first line looks proper.

Deebo

herman

#27 #TeamFasstholes

azzurri63

I know it's only 1 game but I think most on here know more on how to run lines and teams more than Keefe and management.

herman

#27 #TeamFasstholes

louisstamos

Significantly Insignificant

Keefe should probably be fired for not putting Knies on the top line sooner.  Although Knies plays well against Tampa as well.
"We can't change what's done, we can only move on." - Arthur Morgan

Bender

Well they're making it a game. No more Samsonov please.
"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

herman

#27 #TeamFasstholes

azzurri63

Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on November 06, 2023, 07:49:59 PMSamsonov was garbage but the so-called PK was just as bad.

It's beginning to look like Treliving really bungled the offseason. The first one I'd cut losses with is Klingberg.  He's singlenghandedly made a shaky D much worse.

I didn't mind the signings because we did need some more grit but Domi and Bertuzzi have provided nothing offensively. What Treliving should have done was promoted some youngsters like Robertson and maybe Steve's etc let them gain some experience and used the money to address the goaltending and especially the D. Nick has had his opportunities and hasn't panned out but I think he has the potential but he needs to stay healthy. He can't do any worse than what the rest have provided.

Bender

Quote from: Deebo on November 06, 2023, 08:14:33 PM
Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on November 06, 2023, 07:49:59 PMIt's beginning to look like Treliving really bungled the offseason.

He really Nonis'd it up.

Who were the alternatives? Bertuzzi was the best forward available. ROR was never coming back.
"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

Highlander

Why hasn't Knies been on the top line since the start
"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few"
                                           Sunryn Suzuki

azzurri63

azzurri63

Simpson is right the intensity is there. As fans that's all we ask. Seeing the top players making hits is what needs to be done. Win or lose if the effort and intensity is there they wouldn't be booed.