Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

PHI/CBJ/LA 3 way trade (Provorov, Petersen)

Started by CarltonTheBear, June 06, 2023, 12:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

herman

herman

Philly making a nice play here if the rumoured transaction returns hold true.

https://twitter.com/dfofantasy/status/1666159302967427103
An additional CBJ 2nd for PHI as well.

And they're working on shipping out Carter Hart

Edit: I kind of miss silly rebuild trades

CarltonTheBear

If Philly's shedding assets I'm calling on Konecny.

azzurri63

Would have loved to have made a pitch for Provorov.

Dappleganger

Rob

Nik

Not terribly surprised Philly wanted to move on from Provorov.
I wish to hell I'd never said "Winning isn't everything it's the only thing". What I believe is, if you go out on a football field, or any endeavour in life, and you leave every fibre of what you have on the field, then you've won.
- Vince Lombardi

Bill33

Quote from: Nik on June 06, 2023, 05:39:03 PMNot terribly surprised Philly wanted to move on from Provorov.

Yeah. Interesting that Samsonov seems to get a pass in these parts. Probably because it was handled better internally.

Guilt Trip

Quote from: Bill33 on June 06, 2023, 07:08:56 PM
Quote from: Nik on June 06, 2023, 05:39:03 PMNot terribly surprised Philly wanted to move on from Provorov.

Yeah. Interesting that Samsonov seems to get a pass in these parts. Probably because it was handled better internally.
Sammy didn't hide behind religion. He was concerned about the safety of his family back home...

Bender

Is that the reason anyway?
"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

bustaheims

Quote from: Guilt Trip on June 06, 2023, 08:11:01 PM

Sammy didn't hide behind religion. He was concerned about the safety of his family back home...

Yeah. I think people can get behind being concerned for the safety of family and friends much more easily than not doing it for religious reasons.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Nik

I think that's more or less it. I'm not naive enough to think NHL teams are taking firm political stances or anything but I do think they have a problem with players who create static.
I wish to hell I'd never said "Winning isn't everything it's the only thing". What I believe is, if you go out on a football field, or any endeavour in life, and you leave every fibre of what you have on the field, then you've won.
- Vince Lombardi