Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

R2, G5: Panthers @ Maple Leafs - May 12th, 7:00pm - SN, Fan 590

Started by CarltonTheBear, May 11, 2023, 11:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bender

"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

L K

The team competed but the lack of scoring again murdered the team.  I liked the push but changes need to happen

cabber24

4th liners caught deep? Oh my god! I feel nothing anymore. Erik Karlsson for Tavares.
Upon the wicked He will rain Jerseys; blue and white and burning waffles will be the portion of their cup.

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Quote from: herman on May 12, 2023, 09:39:37 PMGood game. Good season. Tough finish.

Yes.  But they should have found a way in this series.  They didn't adjust quickly enough in the first 3 games.

Guilt Trip

Quote from: herman on May 12, 2023, 09:39:37 PMGood game. Good season. Tough finish.
Yup...shows you how hard it is to win. You can be the best team in 4 of 5 games and still lose the series.

lamajama

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Quote from: L K on May 12, 2023, 09:40:07 PMThe team competed but the lack of scoring again murdered the team.  I liked the push but changes need to happen

This may be the end of Dubas.  It certainly has to be of Keefe, at a minimum.

azzurri63

Craig Button had it right the other day after game 3. Listening to Marner post game makes me wanna puke. Can't admit for what you get paid you haven't sucked and like Craig said not only him and it's not a one off. They haven't shown up in the playoffs for 4-5 years. Time for a change and like I said if there isn't any with the core I will remove myself from this site and make a few of you happy. Soft bunch who excel in the regular season but different animal in the playoffs and some of these guys don't have what it takes. We have wasted a great opportunity the last few years. Overhaul is needed and hopefully comes.

dafan590

Guilt Trip

Quote from: L K on May 12, 2023, 09:40:07 PMThe team competed but the lack of scoring again murdered the team.  I liked the push but changes need to happen
Changes always happen regardless if you win or not. One thing is, we have a goalie.

azzurri63

Quote from: cabber24 on May 12, 2023, 09:40:43 PM4th liners caught deep? Oh my god! I feel nothing anymore. Erik Karlsson for Tavares.

LOL I wish.

dekedastardly

azzurri63

4EVRLEAFAN

Bobrovsky steals another series, no way we should have lost this game or game one, I really dislike that guy...lol

herman

Pretty cool how you can just snow plow a defender out of the way so your teammate has a free shooting lane