Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Bruins vs. Maple Leafs - Jan. 14th, 7:00pm - CBC, Fan 590

Started by CarltonTheBear, January 13, 2023, 09:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Willy ... no no.

Murray covering several mistakes so far.

L K

Trent Frederick bailed out Nylander by taking a weak shot when he had options in the trailer

Guilt Trip

lamajama

Quote from: Bill33 on January 14, 2023, 03:42:44 PM
Quote from: Guilt Trip on January 14, 2023, 02:21:56 PM
Quote from: Zee on January 14, 2023, 02:03:52 PM3 games in 4 nights against the best team in the league. Not looking forward to this game
Why not? It's a game in the middle of January and in the grand scheme of things, means very little. Up until Seattle did it, the Leafs were the only team that beat Ullmark in regulation. Time to give him another loss. Win or lose, enjoy the ride!

This! These are fun games to benchmark the team against, win or lose. Playing teams like Detroit or Philly doesn't really help with assessments.

I'm also a bruins fan as well as the leafs, so there's zero downside in the result on my couch. :)

That is un-possible.
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

No shots yet even strength ... gotta be much better.

Derk

Bill_Berg_is_sad

Pretend to touch the puck and then get hit after not actually touching it and you draw a penalty? Seems off to me. 

Guilt Trip

Quote from: Bill_Berg_is_sad on January 14, 2023, 07:36:49 PMPretend to touch the puck and then get hit after not actually touching it and you draw a penalty? Seems off to me. 
Not much if a hit really. He could have really stepped into him.

Good PK but Boston connected on some cross-ice passes to set up dangerous chances.

WhatIfGodWasALeaf

What's the upper limit on a new deal for Bunting?

4x4=16?

Derk

Boston likes to punch and cross-check an awful lot.

Leafs with a good shift after giving up some good chances.

herman

Bruins trying to goon it up already. That was a healthy charge aimed at Matthews.
"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed #scumbag

L K

This feels like a Boston game from a. Few years ago.  They are starting nonsense after every whistle and taking a few too many steps into hits