Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Red Wings @ Maple Leafs - Jan. 7th, 7:00pm - CBC, TSN 1050

Started by CarltonTheBear, January 06, 2023, 11:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L K

I really don't like how the Leafs have played the last few games.  Problems are brewing.   They need to shake out of this nonsense

herman

Look at that make up call ending up having a scoreboard impact.
"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed #scumbag

Derk

Guilt Trip

Bill_Berg_is_sad

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

That was kind of flukey but look at the shot clock ... 1 friggin' shot in 13 minutes. 

azzurri63

azzurri63

Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on January 07, 2023, 07:40:13 PMThat was kind of flukey but look at the shot clock ... 1 friggin' shot in 13 minutes. 

This team is a Jekyl and Hyde one.

Well, I think you can explain this effort by the fact that we are on the back end of a B2B and 3 games in four nights

herman

"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed #scumbag

Derk

Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on January 07, 2023, 07:42:36 PMWell, I think you can explain this effort by the fact that we are on the back end of a B2B and 3 games in four nights

You mean Detroit?

Quote from: Derk on January 07, 2023, 07:46:33 PM
Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on January 07, 2023, 07:42:36 PMWell, I think you can explain this effort by the fact that we are on the back end of a B2B and 3 games in four nights

You mean Detroit?

;)

Derk

Not sure I agree with that call. Sure he grabbed the jersey, but he was already falling down.

L K

Giordano gets a penalty for a Kampf grabbing on to the sweater.   This performance is dreadful.  They haven't even bothered to show up

azzurri63

I disagree. I would maybe say that tomorrow if they were lacklustre but not tonight and as Simpson just said Detroit played yesterday. It's another example of this team not coming out ready and taking it to an inferior team.