Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Blues @ Maple Leafs - Jan. 3rd, 7:00pm - SNO, TSN 1050

Started by CarltonTheBear, January 02, 2023, 08:42:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L K

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Samsonov made some very good stops before the SH but yeesh.

Guilt Trip

herman

Quote from: Bender on January 03, 2023, 07:17:00 PMSamsonov just brutal and lazy back check by Marner.

Nah Marner just got beat. I don't think anyone short of Brodie would've played it much better. That's Sammy's to stop.
"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed #scumbag

L K

Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on January 03, 2023, 07:20:54 PMOk, back to Rielly at QB?

I've seen enough of that over the last two years that I don't really want to see more of it

azzurri63

Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on January 03, 2023, 07:18:40 PMSamsonov made some very good stops before the SH but yeesh.

All he had to do there was stay on his feet with the stick on the ice and that doesn't go in.

herman

"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed #scumbag

azzurri63

Quote from: L K on January 03, 2023, 07:21:40 PM
Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on January 03, 2023, 07:20:54 PMOk, back to Rielly at QB?

I've seen enough of that over the last two years that I don't really want to see more of it

That's why they needed to go out and get someone that actually has a shot from the point. Teams aren't stupid they focus on the forwards because Mo isn't a concern back there because 90% of the time he dishes it. The PP I think would be even more dangerous with a threat back there.

Quote from: herman on January 03, 2023, 07:24:17 PMMarner broke up that rush adequately.

More than adequately, he had to cover for Willy.

azzurri63

LOL 0-2 on the PP and shots are 7-2 Blues. Bang on LK with the start.

L K

I just want to point out that the advertiser on the Leafs helmet has been banned from all US government devices.