Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Flyers @ Maple Leafs - Dec. 22nd, 2:00pm - SNO, Fan 590

Started by CarltonTheBear, December 21, 2022, 11:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Zee

I can see a strong push by the Flyers here in the 3rd, Leafs might blow this after dominating all game.

Bender

Quote from: Zee on December 22, 2022, 03:45:05 PMI can see a strong push by the Flyers here in the 3rd, Leafs might blow this after dominating all game.

I'm at the game. How dare you say that! 😤
"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

Zee

Quote from: Bender on December 22, 2022, 03:51:09 PM
Quote from: Zee on December 22, 2022, 03:45:05 PMI can see a strong push by the Flyers here in the 3rd, Leafs might blow this after dominating all game.

I'm at the game. How dare you say that! 😤

Hush baby child.

Rob

Quote from: herman on December 22, 2022, 03:37:56 PM
Quote from: Zee on December 22, 2022, 03:33:11 PMWhy is the timestamp past 4pm?

After the forum restore, the clock never got changed to account for Daylight Savings ending.

Under Look and Layout under your profile you can adjust the time zone.

azzurri63

I love the way the team has been playing the last couple months and as the panel just talked about especially defensively. It's playoff style hockey. Having said that I really think Dubas needs to add to the top 6. I thought our D would be the weak part of the team but the youngsters and fill-ins have played great and shown they can play. Time will tell if it holds up in the playoffs. What does everyone think Dubas should do or any names he should go after?

Zee

Quote from: Rob on December 22, 2022, 03:53:12 PM
Quote from: herman on December 22, 2022, 03:37:56 PM
Quote from: Zee on December 22, 2022, 03:33:11 PMWhy is the timestamp past 4pm?

After the forum restore, the clock never got changed to account for Daylight Savings ending.

Under Look and Layout under your profile you can adjust the time zone.

You're a gentleman and a scholar

CarltonTheBear

Quote from: herman on December 22, 2022, 03:37:56 PMAfter the forum restore, the clock never got changed to account for Daylight Savings ending.

It was set to Atlantic Standard Time actually, changed to EST.


herman

#27

barney_rebel

WE _____ MAN

herman

Quote from: CarltonTheBear on December 22, 2022, 03:56:40 PM
Quote from: herman on December 22, 2022, 03:37:56 PMAfter the forum restore, the clock never got changed to account for Daylight Savings ending.

It was set to Atlantic Standard Time actually, changed to EST.

Ah, that's an easy fix. Thanks!
#27

CarltonTheBear

Should have obviously got Bunting signed to a long-term deal while he was struggling.