Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Flyers @ Maple Leafs - Dec. 22nd, 2:00pm - SNO, Fan 590

Started by CarltonTheBear, December 21, 2022, 11:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guilt Trip

Nice screen by the Leafs there. Not a good penalty on Willy there. Lost his man.   

azzurri63

CarltonTheBear

Quote from: bustaheims on December 22, 2022, 02:16:01 PMHe'll miss the game on the 27th, too, but that could be the only other game.

I think they're allowed to put him on the IR retroactive to the day he was injured, so he'd be eligible to come off against St. Louis. If not yeah 1 more game.

Liljegrenius

bustaheims

Quote from: CarltonTheBear on December 22, 2022, 02:20:39 PM
Quote from: bustaheims on December 22, 2022, 02:16:01 PMHe'll miss the game on the 27th, too, but that could be the only other game.

I think they're allowed to put him on the IR retroactive to the day he was injured, so he'd be eligible to come off against St. Louis. If not yeah 1 more game.

I think it might be the day after, since he played in a game that night, but I'm not 100% sure. Either way, not a big deal if that's all it is.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

So far, Samsonov's sv% in this one is a sparkling .000 :)

L K

Something amusing with all the sports betting ads on the Next Generation Game targeted toward children.

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Quote from: L K on December 22, 2022, 02:30:33 PMSomething amusing with all the sports betting ads on the Next Generation Game targeted toward children.

"Hook 'em while they're young"

azzurri63

dekedastardly

So is it going to be one of those games? I could have stayed at work.

CarltonTheBear

Quote from: dekedastardly on December 22, 2022, 02:33:33 PMSo is it going to be one of those games? I could have stayed at work.

Leaving work early is never a bad idea.