Started by CarltonTheBear, December 19, 2022, 11:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guilt Trip

herman

"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed #scumbag

Guilt Trip

L K

Johnson isn't as good as Ferraro for me but I really do like him.

Guilt Trip

Quote from: L K on December 20, 2022, 08:20:28 PMJohnson isn't as good as Ferraro for me but I really do like him.
Ray's the best. MJ is good though. So much better then the Sportsnet coverage.

L K

That was a dirty slash not called to Bunting at the end of the first.  I missed that one.  Tampa playing dirty garbage and now it's time for the refs to even up the penalties because the score is 2-0

L K

Tampa has 6 shots with 6 minutes left in the 2nd.  What year is this?

Guilt Trip

Quote from: L K on December 20, 2022, 08:29:36 PMTampa has 6 shots with 6 minutes left in the 2nd.  What year is this?
Leafs are putting on a clinic.

L K

Tavares feels like he has been off the last little
Bit.  Overplaying that and not getting a shot off with that much time and space.  Come on John

L K

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Quote from: L K on December 20, 2022, 08:29:36 PMTampa has 6 shots with 6 minutes left in the 2nd.  What year is this?

I had to leave right before Bunting scored and just came back ... my exact same question!

I can't wrap my head around the Leafs actually being good defensively, but nonetheless Tampa can't have had a very good second period.

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Why bother interviewing Bunting if you just throw him softballs?  At least ask him about the linesman thing.

Britishbulldog

Quote from: Guilt Trip on December 20, 2022, 08:31:29 PM
Leafs are putting on a clinic.

I just got in from a Christmas event and saw the shots as 8 - 29 and thought it was a mistake.  I was going to ask here what is going on...but I guess those are correct numbers huh?
All The Best
Dan

herman

"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed #scumbag