Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Flames @ Maple Leafs - Dec. 10th, 7:00pm - CBC, Fan 590

Started by CarltonTheBear, December 10, 2022, 12:22:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

I don't mind Simmonds getting that call.  4 on 4 is our advantage and the big bruiser belted our superstar.

Derk

Calgary needs to stop, you know, taking penalties before they can start complaining about having penalties called against them.

L K

Calgary gets away with a half dozen crosschecks there before they finally call one.  I also liked Stone holding Simmonds stick for a good 10 seconds without a call

Arn

I Saw Jay McClement Score.

Derk

Not a very pleasant goal there. It wasn't even an odd man rush.

L K

Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on December 10, 2022, 07:29:07 PMI don't mind Simmonds getting that call.  4 on 4 is our advantage and the big bruiser belted our superstar.

The 3 on 3 play this year makes me disagree.

The game tying goal especially makes me disagree.  Simmonds being a good reminder of how useless his presence is.  He was literally on the ice when Calgary was taking liberties on Matthews.  He's not a deterrent

herman

"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed #scumbag

Derk

Tavares needs to pick it up a bit tonight. He has had a couple chances that he has missed and that pass on the 2 on 1 wasn't too good.

Quote from: L K on December 10, 2022, 07:33:31 PM
Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on December 10, 2022, 07:29:07 PMI don't mind Simmonds getting that call.  4 on 4 is our advantage and the big bruiser belted our superstar.

The 3 on 3 play this year makes me disagree.

The game tying goal especially makes me disagree.  Simmonds being a good reminder of how useless his presence is.  He was literally on the ice when Calgary was taking liberties on Matthews.  He's not a deterrent

Sometimes posts are robust.

Sometimes they are flimsy, weak, and just not very good.

lamajama

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Quote from: lamajama on December 10, 2022, 07:36:43 PMIs that stick thing a joke?

They look like the ones they gave to Stamkos' kids last week.