Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Kings @ Maple Leafs - Dec. 8th, 7:00pm - TSN4, TSN 1050

Started by CarltonTheBear, December 08, 2022, 08:50:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Quote from: Rob on December 08, 2022, 03:09:31 PMThe Leafs 16-5-6 this season without the Easter Bunny in the lineup.

And with Mike Babcock formerly behind the bench.

RedLeaf

Quote from: L K on December 08, 2022, 01:23:38 PM
Quote from: RedLeaf on December 08, 2022, 01:17:57 PM
Quote from: CarltonTheBear on December 08, 2022, 10:44:30 AMhttps://twitter.com/jonassiegel/status/1600877842207645698

Malgin's also in for SDA, who was sent down to make room on the roster for Brodie.

Love the fact that Brodie is back in the lineup. Not sure why they needed to add the little jab...

The Leafs went 9-0-3 without Brodie in the lineup.

This is an important stat  ...why?

Because they went on a great run despite not having him.  I don't see that as a jab, more just an impressive statement.  The Leafs should be better with him back in the lineup.

Lol. It just strikes me as being an odd stat to publish. Can you imagine this being the case outside of sports. Lets say a sales manager went on disability, and when he came back, in the staff room they posted just the sales numbers since his replacement took over... look at our sales record without you here. So much better numbers. Oh and welcome back!
"The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.." --Isaac Asimov.

Downtown

Can't be cheering for Connor Brown no more.

L K

How is it not a penalty firing Nylander into the post from Behind after his shot.

Matthews is feeling it tonight.  Could have had two assists already.

L K

L K

Not good.  That looks like he'll miss time.

A perfect example of a play where interference injures a player and that's two minutes.  But draw a single drop of blood on a high stick and it's four

herman

"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed #scumbag

lamajama

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

L K

Can we please put Malgin in the top 6 instead of Kerfoot

L K