Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Maple Leafs @ Stars - Dec. 6th, 8:30pm - SNO, Fan 590

Started by CarltonTheBear, December 05, 2022, 10:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L K

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Quote from: lamajama on December 06, 2022, 09:11:59 PMI think Murray is the tallest goalie the Leafs have ever had? Man he looks big....J S Giguire big but the gear is legal...

haha, thanks for reminding me about Michelin Man.  He was fun to have in the team.

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

That was incredible hustle by Matthews after 2:00 out there

Guilt Trip

That was a great PP and great defensive play by Matthews. Too bad they didn't score..

L K

I really hate that this is a double minor.  There are so many worse infractions that don't get a double minor

L K

Quote from: Guilt Trip on December 06, 2022, 09:40:35 PMThat was a great PP and great defensive play by Matthews. Too bad they didn't score..

A couple of really good power plays the last few games without results. 

azzurri63

What a joke of a league. Like watching the World Cup.

Bullfrog

Quote from: L K on December 06, 2022, 09:41:31 PMI really hate that this is a double minor.  There are so many worse infractions that don't get a double minor

2 extra minutes for hitting soft tissue.

Tear someone's ACL? 2 minutes.

azzurri63

Quote from: L K on December 06, 2022, 09:41:31 PMI really hate that this is a double minor.  There are so many worse infractions that don't get a double minor

I've always said that. Some guys bleed easy some don't bleed at all. Unless it's flagrant than 2 minutes. Stupid.

L K

Engvall was just tripped letting Dallas keep possession

barney_rebel

WE _____ MAN

Bullfrog

The double minor for high-sticking is even worse when you consider the injuries could be prevented from wearing better protective gear, such as a cage or other protection.

Yes, yes, i know it'll get in the way of the face-punching.

Guilt Trip

Sandin has been awesome tonight and scores a goal..