Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Maple Leafs @ Lightning - Dec. 3rd, 7:00pm - SN, TSN 1050

Started by CarltonTheBear, December 02, 2022, 08:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremiad

Nick Robertson looking good already. Some sibling rivalry would be welcome, even if there's currently no real contest between him and his older brother.

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Quote from: Jeremiad on December 03, 2022, 07:39:18 PMNick Robertson looking good already. Some sibling rivalry would be welcome, even if there's currently no real contest between him and his older brother.

And he gets leveled.  Leafs chance now with the man advantage.

And no score but it looked good, lots of movement.

L K

Sandin really hasn't been the solution to the powerplay

Quote from: L K on December 03, 2022, 07:48:53 PMSandin really hasn't been the solution to the powerplay

I have to admit, I thought he'd get them rolling.  Just the opposite.

Try Liljegren.

herman

"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed #scumbag

Jeremiad

Jeremiad

Guilt Trip

Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on December 03, 2022, 07:52:05 PM
Quote from: L K on December 03, 2022, 07:48:53 PMSandin really hasn't been the solution to the powerplay

Try Liljegren.
The PP looks good though...just not scoring but there haven't been too many times it's flat out brutal.

L K

Quote from: Guilt Trip on December 03, 2022, 08:00:10 PM

Try Liljegren.
The PP looks good though...just not scoring but there haven't been too many times it's flat out brutal.

Especially the two chances tonight have been dangerous.  They do get too focused on passes around the perimeter at times that makes it easier to defend

Quote from: Jeremiad on December 03, 2022, 07:58:06 PMF/u Corey Perry. Murray looks great so far!

I hate Perry.

I'd love him on the Leafs.

That's a dynamite 4th line.

Quote from: Guilt Trip on December 03, 2022, 08:00:10 PM

Try Liljegren.

That's true.  Tonight both have been great.

Downtown

Pretty even first period. Once again Murray has been good. He's starting to get my hope up.
Can't be cheering for Connor Brown no more.

Jeremiad

Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on December 03, 2022, 08:03:02 PM
Quote from: Jeremiad on December 03, 2022, 07:58:06 PMF/u Corey Perry. Murray looks great so far!

I hate Perry.

Yeah, I know. Remember when we got that old guy with the impressive beard when we could have gotten the old guy with the deserved reputation for being a complete douche-bag. We made a bad mistake.

Quote from: Jeremiad on December 03, 2022, 08:14:01 PM
Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on December 03, 2022, 08:03:02 PM

I hate Perry.

Yeah, I know. Remember when we got that old guy with the impressive beard when we could have gotten the old guy with the deserved reputation for being a complete douche-bag. We made a bad mistake.

In hindsight, no doubt.  I was up for Joe at the time though.