Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Sharks @ Maple Leafs - Nov. 30th, 7:00pm - SN, Fan 590

Started by CarltonTheBear, November 30, 2022, 08:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Good thing Samsonov's been stout because as you guys have noted the defense is sloppy, slushy, mushy.

L K

Bunting filled in from behind with a crosscheck.  Not a penalty because the Leafs already got two powerplays

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Quote from: L K on November 30, 2022, 08:39:41 PMBunting filled in from behind with a crosscheck.  Not a penalty because the Leafs already got two powerplays

That is the way of our zebrapeople.

herman

https://twitter.com/lukefoxjukebox/status/1598134202729316353
Technically it's because Robertson got bumped to Tavares' wing so that line can't take on the defensive workload it used to with Marner and Jarnkrok. Might as well shift it to OZ starts for the third.
#27

L K

This has not been Holl's best game.  Holding on to the puck too long and trying to force passes to Guys being covered in the neutral zone

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Quote from: herman on November 30, 2022, 09:00:35 PMhttps://twitter.com/lukefoxjukebox/status/1598134202729316353
Technically it's because Robertson got bumped to Tavares' wing so that line can't take on the defensive workload it used to with Marner and Jarnkrok. Might as well shift it to OZ starts for the third.

This is another chance for Nick to stop the yo-yo.

Zee


BrownRolo

I love Gio. See him come in there and take the one guy who was harassing Bunting. He had those psycho eyes and was just staring the guy down.

L K

Nicky Bobby seems like he's doing the right things but putting the puck in the wrong spot.  To me that is a lack of ice time problem more than a bad play problem. 

Leafs need to get more aggressive though.  Dan Jose is sitting back and playing not to lose

Bullfrog

The SJ feed is annoying. So many times a Leaf gets knocked down the commentator throws out "and so and so goes down awfully easy". The commerical break cut away late and you could here them say "that was a weak call" after the Sharks got a penalty. Also, they say AK65 way too often, instead of Karlsson.

L K

The team not playing the second half of a back to back shouldn't be hemming the Leafs in their zone in the final 10'minutes of the game.  This has not been a good effort

The Leafs continue to struggle to not play down to their opponents


L K

A lot of hard dump ins with no speed coming from the forecheck leading to easy turnovers this game

Bill_Berg_is_pissed_off


Guilt Trip

Quote from: L K on November 30, 2022, 09:14:32 PMNicky Bobby seems like he's doing the right things but putting the puck in the wrong spot.  To me that is a lack of ice time problem more than a bad play problem. 

Leafs need to get more aggressive though.  Dan Jose is sitting back and playing not to lose
Robertson has made some good plays tonight in both zones. He needs to play.