Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Sharks @ Maple Leafs - Nov. 30th, 7:00pm - SN, Fan 590

Started by CarltonTheBear, November 30, 2022, 08:55:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nik

I wish to hell I'd never said "Winning isn't everything it's the only thing". What I believe is, if you go out on a football field, or any endeavour in life, and you leave every fibre of what you have on the field, then you've won.
- Vince Lombardi

Significantly Insignificant

At the Sens - Rangers game tonight so I will miss this one.  So cheer hard people.
"We can't change what's done, we can only move on." - Arthur Morgan

herman

Good start for the Leafs with Marner making a couple of very nice touches

herman

Robertson nearly rips one through Dell, but on the ensuing sort out leaves his mark while forcing a second low percentage shot for a free and clear breakaway

L K

Ilya have smile so far.  Good save on the breakaway after the Robertson miscue

L K

Terrible shift from Holl.  Skates passively and turns a 2 on 2 to a 2 on 1 that Giordano breaks up and then his man gets in alone at the end of the shift when he's on tired legs.

L K

Leafs look very lazy defensively.  Looking all offense and letting San Jose get breakaways.  Keefe won't be happy

herman

Some of the slop from last game carried through. Probably a full game's worth of odd-man rushes against in one period.

Deebo

That guy on Buffalo got a 30M contract before he scored his first goal.

L K

louisstamos

L K

Mete leaves his man after Hollowell chases behind the net and it's tied

Guilt Trip

Quote from: L K on November 30, 2022, 08:16:37 PMMete leaves his man after Hollowell chases behind the net and it's tied
And not a forward in sight. Bad on Mete and Tavares who was way too high.

L K

The Leafs really like to try and set up a stationary powerplay against aggressive penalty kills and it never goes well

L K

Jarnkrok hurt?  What is with the injuries this year