•Morgan Rielly - Knee - Injured Reserve
•Jake Muzzin - Neck - Injured Reserve
•TJ Brodie - Oblique - Injured Reserve
•Jordie Benn - Upper Body - Injured Reserve
•Ilya Samsonov - Knee - Injured Reserve

Game notes
SJ
•Aaron Dell (0-0-0) will likely start for the Sharks in his season debut
•San Jose is coming straight from Montreal where they shutout the Habs 4-0 last night
•Erik Karlsson continues his fantastic season with 32 points in 11 games, good for 6th in the league in scoring

TOR
•Matt Murray (5-1-1, 2.44 GAA, .927 Sv%) will likely start for the Maple Leafs
•Nick Robertson is expected to be back in the line-up replacing Malgin on the 4th line
•Conor Timmins skated on a regular pair alongside Mete at practice on Tuesday. That was only his first full practice with the team so it still hasn't been confirmed if he'll be making his Leafs debut yet

Streams                                                                           
NHL66
Sportsurge

Zee

The Habs just softened up the Sharks last night in a hard fought, *checks notes* 4-0 loss.  Thanks habs.

herman

Reminder:
https://www.nhl.com/mapleleafs/news/toronto-maple-leafs-to-raise-funds-for-als-and-honour-borje-salming/c-338166872
QuoteOn Wednesday, the Toronto Maple Leafs will raise funds for ALS Action Canada in memory of Leafs legend Börje Salming by offering a special one-day promotion with all net proceeds of sales of the team's Reverse Retro sweater going to the designated charity. All team sweaters from Wednesday's game against the San Jose Sharks will also be auctioned off this week with all proceeds benefiting ALS Action Canada.

In addition, the commemorative sweater patch, worn by the team to honour Salming following news of his passing last week, will be made available to the public for purchase with all net proceeds from the sales for the remainder of the season going to the same charity.

bustaheims

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

CarltonTheBear

Quote from: Deebo on November 30, 2022, 10:54:00 AMhttps://twitter.com/dalter/status/1597981527442599937

I wouldn't mind just waiting for Brodie to return (assuming he's back within a week or so, Keefe said today his recovery is looking better) before getting Timmins in the line-up. Right now he'd be debuting alongside Mete, while once Brodie's in the line-up he'll probably be playing sheltered minutes with Sandin. That'd be quite the difference in terms of getting Timmins settled.

herman

Would not kick this out of bed
Brodie-Holl
Giordano-Liljegren
Sandin-Timmins

Eventually it goes back to 3 top-4 pairings
Rielly-Brodie
Sandin-Liljegren
Giordano-Holl/Timmins
which could be very solid.

Significantly Insignificant

Karlsson has played 25 games, not 11.  He has 11 goals though which is the same as Auston Matthews.
"We can't change what's done, we can only move on." - Arthur Morgan

L K

Quote from: Zee on November 30, 2022, 09:14:34 AMThe Habs just softened up the Sharks last night in a hard fought, *checks notes* 4-0 loss.  Thanks habs.

I mean it was 3-0 with an empty net goal.  San Jose score on 3 of 9 even strength shots.  San Jose got outshot 24-9 at 5 on 5

CarltonTheBear

Quote from: Significantly Insignificant on November 30, 2022, 12:35:57 PMKarlsson has played 25 games, not 11.  He has 11 goals though which is the same as Auston Matthews.

Ah, yeah, close enough!

CarltonTheBear

Quote from: herman on November 30, 2022, 11:38:46 AMWould not kick this out of bed
Brodie-Holl
Giordano-Liljegren
Sandin-Timmins

That's what I'm sure we'll see once Brodie returns. If Timmins is decent I think that's a good enough defence group to get us through December until Rielly is healthy.

louisstamos

Quote from: CarltonTheBear on November 30, 2022, 12:51:58 PM
Quote from: herman on November 30, 2022, 11:38:46 AMWould not kick this out of bed
Brodie-Holl
Giordano-Liljegren
Sandin-Timmins

That's what I'm sure we'll see once Brodie returns. If Timmins is decent I think that's a good enough defence group to get us through December until Rielly is healthy.

With his size and skating ability, I'm hoping he can kind of replace what Zach Bogosian was for the Leafs.  Not a world beater when putting up points, but good first pass, physical, and responsible in his own end #6/#7 guy.