•Ilya Samsonov - Knee - Injured Reserve
•Ryan Hartman - Upper Body - Injured Reserve
•Brandon Duhaime - Undisclosed - Questionable
•Jonas Brodin - Illness - Questionable
•Marc-Andre Fleury - Upper Body - Questionable

Game notes
TOR
•Matt Murray (3-1-1, 2.41 GAA, .926 Sv%) will start for the Maple Leafs
•Conor Timmins skated with the team at practice for the first time on Thursday but is not expected to make his Leafs debut immediately
•Wayne Simmonds is expected to play in his 5th game this season and first since November 5th

MIN
•Marc-Andre Fleury (6-4-1, 2.80 GAA, .906 Sv%) will likely start for the Wild
•Minnesota activated Fleury from the IR on Thursday. He had missed their past 3 games with an upper-body injury
•It's not clear if Ryan Reaves, who was acquired by the Wild on Thursday, will be making his debut with the team yet. If he does it might not a coincidence that Simmonds is entering the line-up for the Leafs

Streams                                                                           
NHL66
Sportsurge

CarltonTheBear

bustaheims

Looking forward to sloppy afternoon hockey while at work!
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Bill_Berg_is_sad

I always take this time of year off work, so 2pm works for me! Of course the two children with the stomach flu that are also home today may pose a problem.

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Quote from: Bill_Berg_is_sad on November 25, 2022, 10:31:19 AMI always take this time of year off work, so 2pm works for me! Of course the two children with the stomach flu that are also home today may pose a problem.

Ooof, hope they feel better soon!

Yeah, I don't think I'm gonna catch all of this one.  The trouble with matinees is that they come right in the middle of when I'm supposed to be doing something else.

L K

Wait 2PM???? Is this one of those next generation games?

Guilt Trip

Zee

Mete-Hollowell looks like a preseason pairing...yikes

CarltonTheBear

Quote from: Zee on November 25, 2022, 01:36:48 PMMete-Hollowell looks like a preseason pairing...yikes

3 top-4 defencemen out (Rielly, Brodie, Muzzin), 2 depth defencemen out (Benn, Dahlstrom). Hollowell is probably #12 on the Leafs organizational depth chart right now. Hopefully Brodie isn't out much longer and Timmins can step in soon and look like a NHLer.

Zee

Quote from: CarltonTheBear on November 25, 2022, 01:59:42 PM
Quote from: Zee on November 25, 2022, 01:36:48 PMMete-Hollowell looks like a preseason pairing...yikes

3 top-4 defencemen out (Rielly, Brodie, Muzzin), 2 depth defencemen out (Benn, Dahlstrom). Hollowell is probably #12 on the Leafs organizational depth chart right now. Hopefully Brodie isn't out much longer and Timmins can step in soon and look like a NHLer.

Yeah, it's just crazy the Leafs have used 11 defencemen so far, Timmins will soon be 12.  If Dahlstrom wasn't hurt they would have already used 12 this year.

Bill_Berg_is_sad

Bender

"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

bustaheims

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan