Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Maple Leafs @ Wild - Nov. 25th, 2:00pm - TSN4, Fan 590

Started by CarltonTheBear, November 24, 2022, 04:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L K

Minnesota trying to set a record for number of uncalled crosschecks during a shift?

herman

Quote from: L K on November 25, 2022, 02:34:16 PMMinnesota trying to set a record for number of uncalled crosschecks during a shift?

Some hooks too
"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed #scumbag

barney_rebel

WE _____ MAN

Rob

L K

Terrible decision trying to stretch for the pass instead of taking away with the stick/shot

Mete with a bad play

Dappleganger

Before the goal I was just thinking, 'Mete, what are you doing?'and then, d'oh!

A Weekend at Bernier's

I'm sorry, I want him to succeed, I really do, but what positive attributes does Simmonds bring at this point?

A Weekend at Bernier's

Conversely, Holmberg "feels" like an NHL player to me.

herman

#BeBlessed #scumbag

L K

Quote from: A Weekend at Bernier's on November 25, 2022, 03:10:05 PMI'm sorry, I want him to succeed, I really do, but what positive attributes does Simmonds bring at this point?

Nothing at this point.  I disagree with the need to get him into the lineup.   I really think the Leafs should be using their speed to counteract size instead of dressing a slow Simmonds who provides very little at this point

L K

I'm really struggling to see what Kerfoot provides to the lineup at this point. He plays hard but does an awful lot of busy nothing

herman

#BeBlessed #scumbag

L K

herman

Sandin looks okayish, but probably should get some ice.
#BeBlessed #scumbag

A Weekend at Bernier's

Quote from: L K on November 25, 2022, 03:13:29 PM
Quote from: A Weekend at Bernier's on November 25, 2022, 03:10:05 PMI'm sorry, I want him to succeed, I really do, but what positive attributes does Simmonds bring at this point?

Nothing at this point.  I disagree with the need to get him into the lineup.  I really think the Leafs should be using their speed to counteract size instead of dressing a slow Simmonds who provides very little at this point

Totally agree with you, LK.  I mean, even if they idea is that he's the Leafs "answer" to Foligno or Reeves, well, I don't think he can realistically do that, either.  So why not have Malgin waterbugging around with skill instead?