Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Islanders @ Maple Leafs - Nov. 21st, 7:30pm - SN, Fan 590

Started by CarltonTheBear, November 21, 2022, 08:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

herman

https://twitter.com/jhanhky/status/1594869443372453889
Marner with the blink-and-you'll-miss-it sell on passing to Matthews backdoor gets the PK scrambled. I am sometimes cavalier about Marner's points as they are often secondary PP assists, but there's definitely an art to his deception.
"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed #scumbag

herman

I appreciate the sentiment Sandin, sticking up for Matthews being tripped/kneed, but we are already down a defenseman...

Scraped his face and could've crushed his hand on the ice there
#BeBlessed #scumbag

herman

#BeBlessed #scumbag

Guilt Trip

Quote from: herman on November 21, 2022, 09:47:17 PMI appreciate the sentiment Sandin, sticking up for Matthews being tripped/kneed, but we are already down a defenseman...

I hear ya but you can't pick your time. Going by how they reacted, it was a good decision.

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Quote from: Guilt Trip on November 21, 2022, 09:52:56 PM
Quote from: herman on November 21, 2022, 09:47:17 PMI appreciate the sentiment Sandin, sticking up for Matthews being tripped/kneed, but we are already down a defenseman...

I hear ya but you can't pick your time. Going by how they reacted, it was a good decision.

I have to agree, that was too close to a knee-on-knee from Wahlstrom to just let go.

barney_rebel

WE _____ MAN

herman

#BeBlessed #scumbag

Britishbulldog

All The Best
Dan

lamajama

Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on November 21, 2022, 08:49:25 PMGotta give some credit to Källgren.  He's kept the Leafs in every game.  In fact, I don't know if we've had a really terrible performance in net yet this season from anyone.

I blame you.
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

herman

#BeBlessed #scumbag

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Quote from: lamajama on November 21, 2022, 10:03:53 PM
Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on November 21, 2022, 08:49:25 PMGotta give some credit to Källgren.  He's kept the Leafs in every game.  In fact, I don't know if we've had a really terrible performance in net yet this season from anyone.

I blame you.

Heh, that blew up in my face.  Sorta.

Guilt Trip

Make sure to get a point. They deserve at least that.

herman

#BeBlessed #scumbag