Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Islanders @ Maple Leafs - Nov. 21st, 7:30pm - SN, Fan 590

Started by CarltonTheBear, November 21, 2022, 09:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liljegrenius

Will Kerfoot ever score again?
I'd rather take my chanses with Robertson in the top 6, at least he has potential.
I don't see how Kerfoot is worth 3,5.
Sure he can do a little of everything but he's not really great at anything.
I feel like he would be easily replaceable for a lower AAV.

WhatIfGodWasALeaf

A lot of Leafs throwing grenade passes to avoid this Isles forecheck, suboptimal.

I'd like to see Benn send someone to the shadow realm.

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Gotta give some credit to K√§llgren.  He's kept the Leafs in every game.  In fact, I don't know if we've had a really terrible performance in net yet this season from anyone.

Jeremiad

These jackasses were so animated about the too many men on the ice penalty that should have been called against us right before we scored the other night, but they have not a word for Malgin being taken out when it was a clear tripping call.

Buttercluck can stay in the dressing room for the balance of this match.  He's just annoying.

Quote from: Jeremiad on November 21, 2022, 09:56:09 PMThese jackasses were so animated about the too many men on the ice penalty that should have been called against us right before we scored the other night, but they have not a word for Malgin being taken out when it was a clear tripping call.

This seems like it's about the 4th game in a row Chris & Craig have called.

L K

Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on November 21, 2022, 10:23:28 PM
Quote from: Jeremiad on November 21, 2022, 09:56:09 PMThese jackasses were so animated about the too many men on the ice penalty that should have been called against us right before we scored the other night, but they have not a word for Malgin being taken out when it was a clear tripping call.

This seems like it's about the 4th game in a row Chris & Craig have called.

Sportsnet continues to be garbage at covering the Leafs.  I don't need to necessarily have a Jim Ralph/Joe Bowen love affair broadcast but I'd like our home game broadcasts to actually feel like a home game broadcast.

L K

Oh good.  Rielly went to the dressing room after that collission.

Right now, Marner & Engvall are getting my accolades.  I don't know who finally plugged ngvall into the power grid, but he's driven his line all night and even got one upshift to Bigland.