Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Devils @ Maple Leafs - Nov. 17th, 7:00pm - SNO, Fan 590

Started by CarltonTheBear, November 17, 2022, 09:40:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guilt Trip

No issues with goaltending this year...Murray was great and Samsonov has been very good as well.

Britishbulldog

Quote from: Guilt Trip on November 17, 2022, 10:40:42 PMNo issues with goaltending this year...Murray was great and Samsonov has been very good as well.

I agree!
All The Best
Dan

OldTimeHockey

The repeated giveaways in this game is very concerning. I'm not sure if it's been ongoing this year as I haven't been watching for them but I counted 5 on one shift in the 3rd. Not going to win many games like that.

Zee

New Jersey looks like a damn good team.  Constantly skating, all over the puck, pressure.  It's how I wish the Leafs would play all the time

Guilt Trip

Quote from: OldTimeHockey on November 18, 2022, 08:38:27 AMThe repeated giveaways in this game is very concerning. I'm not sure if it's been ongoing this year as I haven't been watching for them but I counted 5 on one shift in the 3rd. Not going to win many games like that.
They're the worst team in the league for giveaways this season. They need to clean that part of the game up.
https://twitter.com/lukefoxjukebox/status/1593451738698235905

OldTimeHockey

Quote from: Guilt Trip on November 18, 2022, 10:43:36 AM
Quote from: OldTimeHockey on November 18, 2022, 08:38:27 AMThe repeated giveaways in this game is very concerning. I'm not sure if it's been ongoing this year as I haven't been watching for them but I counted 5 on one shift in the 3rd. Not going to win many games like that.
They're the worst team in the league for giveaways this season. They need to clean that part of the game up.
https://twitter.com/lukefoxjukebox/status/1593451738698235905

Well there you go.

I feel like it's a result of them playing very nonchalant and always trying to feather in the perfect play. Sometimes at the worst spots on the ice (See Tavares in OT).