58-34-16
88-91-19
89-15-47
12-64-62

Edit: I guess that was temporary
"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed #scumbag

BrownRolo

Marner and Matthews is not working. Has Keefe been told to not break that line up? Please, please, please change it.

azzurri63

Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on November 11, 2022, 09:32:32 PM2 shots this period.  Asleep.
Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on November 11, 2022, 09:32:32 PM2 shots this period.  Asleep.

Pathetic. Probably struggle against the Canucks tomorrow as well and who knows who's in net. Guy I'm most pissed at with his play is Matthews.

BrownRolo

This reminds me of the playoffs when the Leafs need a goal and are unable to do anything.

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Quote from: BrownRolo on November 11, 2022, 09:40:43 PMThis reminds me of the playoffs when the Leafs need a goal and are unable to do anything.

Right in the mark.  They are in the doldrums, again.

Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on November 11, 2022, 09:43:18 PM
Quote from: BrownRolo on November 11, 2022, 09:40:43 PMThis reminds me of the playoffs when the Leafs need a goal and are unable to do anything.

Just a dull dull dull game.  Deserved to lose.

They haven't dominated a game offensively all year.  The top line is not working, Sheldon.

BrownRolo

Pathetic. This team is broken. I don't care what the apologists say.

Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on November 11, 2022, 09:47:10 PM
Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on November 11, 2022, 09:43:18 PM

Just a dull dull dull game.  Deserved to lose.
Quote from: Jeremiad on November 11, 2022, 09:45:57 PMThis game sucks.

Could have left after the opening ceremony, which was the highlight.

BrownRolo

The first two periods I thought they played well and it was a good game. Then Kallgren let in that stinker, the Pens played the trap and the Leafs are just unable to create any offense when a team goes into their shell.

It's pathetic that we are trying so hard to find a linemate for Marner and Matthews.They are what? In the top 5 for highest paid in the league? You should be able to stick any plug with them and they should light it up. Clearly Dubas' model does not work in hockey. This isn't the NBA. You can't tie up so much capspace in players that are too easily neutralised.

Marner needs to go. He's the odd one out and he doesn't provide enough for his hit.

Quote from: BrownRolo on November 11, 2022, 09:55:03 PMThe first two periods I thought they played well and it was a good game. Then Kallgren let in that stinker, the Pens played the trap and the Leafs are just unable to create any offense when a team goes into their shell.

It's pathetic that we are trying so hard to find a linemate for Marner and Matthews.They are what? In the top 5 for highest paid in the league? You should be able to stick any plug with them and they should light it up. Clearly Dubas' model does not work in hockey. This isn't the NBA. You can't tie up so much capspace in players that are too easily neutralised.

Marner needs to go. He's the odd one out and he doesn't provide enough for his hit.

He's not going anywhere.  And shouldn't.  "Let's dump the guy who scored 97 last year" is not a take with any prospects for longevity.

Guilt Trip

Give credit to Pitt. They didn't give up much. Close game and a soft goal loses it for the Leafs..let's see if Murray is a go for tomorrow or we see Petruzzelli.

Zee

I really hate this team sometimes. Could they not have won it for Salming tonight? Sittler was a mess, I was a mess. Bunch of losers