Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Golden Knights @ Maple Leafs - Nov. 8th, 7:00pm - TSN4, Fan 590

Started by CarltonTheBear, November 08, 2022, 08:23:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bender

Bruce Cassidy knows how to outcoach our team consistently...
"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

azzurri63

Keefe should call a timeout and ream these guys out for the amount of quality chances we have given up this period. Leafs were unlucky to be behind after one due to the 2 giveaways but we are lucky we aren't down by 3 goals with the chances we are giving up.

Bender

"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

azzurri63

L K

Bullfrog

oh my, Marner! What stick-handling followed by a great shot.

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

I mean, even at my crabbiest earlier in the year I never, ever suggested trading Matthews or Marner or Tavares or Nylander.  Just putting that on the record.

azzurri63

Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on November 08, 2022, 08:30:07 PMI mean, even at my crabbiest earlier in the year I never, ever suggested trading Matthews or Marner or Tavares or Nylander.  Just putting that on the record.

That was a grown man play.

Quote from: Bullfrog on November 08, 2022, 08:28:27 PMoh my, Marner! What stick-handling followed by a great shot.

To shoot top corner from that angle in deep traffic ... just wow.

Downtown

Can't be cheering for Connor Brown no more.

TIM X 2 !!!!  what a shift

and another unreal play by Marner

Bender

L K