Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Bruins @ Maple Leafs - Nov. 5th, 7:00pm - CBC, Fan 590

Started by CarltonTheBear, November 04, 2022, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L K

Justin Holl pinches an awful lot for a guy who doesn't provide much of anything offensively

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Quote from: Arn on November 05, 2022, 07:46:09 PMHello from Barcelona!

Just checking in cos my self imposed exile failed miserably. Unreal finish by Matthews.

I hope he doesn't smirk at anyone the wrong way tonight.

Barcelona, nice.  I was there for a meeting back in the 00s.

azzurri63

Tavares had a great chance to shoot and drags it into the middle into a defender. Let it go JT.

Jeremiad

I've only been watching for 5 mins, but that's Marner's fourth give-away. Not impressed.

Bender

"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

L K

Really god first period.    They deserve to be winning and they are

azzurri63

Quote from: L K on November 05, 2022, 07:47:51 PMJustin Holl pinches an awful lot for a guy who doesn't provide much of anything offensively

Biggest problem I see with Holl with the puck is he's too slow moving it at times. Hangs on a split second too long and then botches it up. That's at both ends of the ice. Don't care for him but that wasn't a bad period for him. Let's hope the next 2 are the same.

Quote from: azzurri63 on November 05, 2022, 07:51:31 PM
Quote from: L K on November 05, 2022, 07:47:51 PMJustin Holl pinches an awful lot for a guy who doesn't provide much of anything offensively

Biggest problem I see with Holl with the puck is he's too slow moving it at times. Hangs on a split second too long and then botches it up. That's at both ends of the ice. Don't care for him but that wasn't a bad period for him. Let's hope the next 2 are the same.

Liljegren OTOH looked good.  We'll see how his legs hold up in the first game back from injury.

Arn

Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on November 05, 2022, 07:48:04 PM

Just checking in cos my self imposed exile failed miserably. Unreal finish by Matthews.

My second trip, and second time to see FC Barcelona playing, last time was in 2005. 92,300 attendance tonight.

Travelling for sport is great. VPNs are great for pretending to still be at home so you can watch the Leafs 😂
I Saw Jay McClement Score.

Quote from: Arn on November 05, 2022, 07:55:48 PM
Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on November 05, 2022, 07:48:04 PM

My second trip, and second time to see FC Barcelona playing, last time was in 2005. 92,300 attendance tonight.

Travelling for sport is great. VPNs are great for pretending to still be at home so you can watch the Leafs 😂

Make sure to have some tapas.  And perhaps a libation to accompany.

L K

azzurri63

azzurri63