Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Bruins @ Maple Leafs - Nov. 5th, 7:00pm - CBC, Fan 590

Started by CarltonTheBear, November 04, 2022, 07:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Outstanding team effort.  Not one player had a bad game IMO.  Kudos to the team for insulating Kallgren.

L K

The way the team was blocking shots that felt like the way Carolina protected Ayers in the Zamboni game.  They stepped up to create a big defensive shell

Britishbulldog

Instead of enjoying this win I was going to ask why they couldn't play this way against the weak teams...but I will just enjoy this win.  :D
All The Best
Dan

Deebo

Jeremiad

Quote from: L K on November 05, 2022, 09:31:51 PMThe way the team was blocking shots that felt like the way Carolina protected Ayers in the Zamboni game.  They stepped up to create a big defensive shell

Could you not have found a more uplifting historical precedent?! :)

Britishbulldog

Quote from: Deebo on November 05, 2022, 09:40:58 PMGood to have Liljegren back

I agree.  I was surprised how well he did and the difference he made
All The Best
Dan

herman

Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on November 05, 2022, 08:36:33 PMherman will be talking about that pass until 2077.  And he will be right.

Pray tell, good sir, when am I not?
"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed #scumbag

Bullfrog

herman

"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed #scumbag

lamajama

When the Leafs signed Samsonov and Murray, fans could have predicted what has just occurred because...Leafs....I'd love to know whaat the Leafs did to pi** off the hockey Gods........maybe Ballard has more pull from below than we ever thought possible.
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Zee

Significantly Insignificant

"We can't change what's done, we can only move on." - Arthur Morgan

Guilt Trip

Quote from: Zee on November 05, 2022, 10:11:04 PMI'm here for the Keith Petruzelli era
Wouldn't be surprised if he's signed to an ELC. He's 6-0 2.31 GAA, 9.22SV% so far with the Marlies. Maybe the Leafs sign a guy like Holtby?? Not a lot of options.

azzurri63

Man we don't seem to catch any breaks. Missed the 3rd period as was out for dinner but looks like they played well and held down the fort. Hopefully not long term for Samsonov. Looking forward to seeing what Petruzelli can do. Can't hurt having another Pisan on the team. Maybe we have something with this kid.