Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Stars @ Maple Leafs - Oct. 20th, 7:00pm - SNO, Fan 590

Started by CarltonTheBear, October 20, 2022, 08:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

L K

A weak hook from Marner gets called after multiple non-calls on the Leafs

azzurri63

Penalties that could have been called let go and then that.

Significantly Insignificant

If the Leafs are looking for a reason to have a players only meeting because they want to hang out more, they could just hang out more 
"We can't change what's done, we can only move on." - Arthur Morgan

barney_rebel

WE _____ MAN

L K

Not being able to get it going on home ice is an issue.  They look like a team playing out a big change.  What the hell is wrong with this team

azzurri63

Significantly Insignificant

Quote from: L K on October 20, 2022, 07:42:22 PMNot being able to get it going on home ice is an issue.  They look like a team playing out a big change.  What the hell is wrong with this team

I think when you have a team that has a focus on playoffs only, they have a tendency to start slow because the playoffs are so far away.
"We can't change what's done, we can only move on." - Arthur Morgan

L K

4EVRLEAFAN

Quote from: Significantly Insignificant on October 20, 2022, 07:45:44 PM
Quote from: L K on October 20, 2022, 07:42:22 PMNot being able to get it going on home ice is an issue.  They look like a team playing out a big change.  What the hell is wrong with this team

I think when you have a team that has a focus on playoffs only, they have a tendency to start slow because the playoffs are so far away.

We can hope LOL

L K

Quote from: Significantly Insignificant on October 20, 2022, 07:45:44 PM

I'll buy that from the stars.  It's unacceptable from the bottom 6 that is doing next to nothing

azzurri63

Friedman's right. Feel sorry for the ones that paid to watch this. To boot I wouldn't be surprised if Matthews doesn't return.

Bender

This is the first time in a long time that I really don't have the patience to sit and watch this team work through the motions and god knows how long to sort out their shit.
"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

azzurri63

Quote from: Bender on October 20, 2022, 07:56:26 PMThis is the first time in a long time that I really don't have the patience to sit and watch this team work through the motions and god knows how long to sort out their shit.

I used to watch every minute of every game unless something came up but I've lost interest and it's not just because of this start to this season. Goes back to last couple years. Until upper management is gone and the core is broken up I'll stand by my words that this team isn't going to win anything. Dubas can't build a winning team and quite frankly doesn't have a clue what it takes to build a winner.

azzurri63

Benn's a tough cookie but Matthews needed to return the favour. That's what's lacking with this team. Other teams will do whatever because they know there's no comeback or retaliation. Send a message that you're not taking that sh*t.