Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Coyotes @ Maple Leafs - Oct. 17th, 7:00pm - SN, TSN 1050

Started by CarltonTheBear, October 16, 2022, 07:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Quote from: azzurri63 on October 17, 2022, 07:32:55 PMJust turned the game on doesn't look like I've missed much. 5-2 shots didn't expect a defensive battle.

You missed a very balletic skating clinic by the Leafs in the Coyotes zone for 2+ minutes.  It was breathtaking.

Bender

5 shots for that kind of possession is just not enough...
"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

azzurri63

L K

Shot attempts are 17-4 despite there only being 5-3 for shots on goal.  Leafs need to get pucks in

L K

I'm not impressed with the effort here at all.  Passing the puck around the periphery and nobody moving around to create shooting lanes.   

Bender

"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

lamajama

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

louisstamos

L K

This team is embarrassing sometimes

Muzzin is really frustrating this year

azzurri63

LOL

Bunch of no names on the PP for the Notes and they pot one. 40 million on ours and they just pass it around the perimeter and no quality chances.

Edit almost 50 million

Quote from: L K on October 17, 2022, 07:43:21 PMThis team is embarrassing sometimes

Muzzin is really frustrating this year

He had some good plays last game but that fumble was not.

Bill_Berg_is_sad

They really need to make more penalty options.  Ritchie is an inch away from killing Bunting and it's the same penalty as a borderline interference call, or a puck over the glass lol. Ah the NHL.

azzurri63

Sid Seixeiro was bang on regarding this team. Hopefully Jays don't follow suit.

I don't like the PP at all.  Rielly needs to be switched to PP2 and let Giordano or Sandin QB PP1.  And PP2's got no mustard from the forwards.