Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

sens @ Maple Leafs - Oc.t 15th, 7:00pm - SN, TSN 1050

Started by CarltonTheBear, October 14, 2022, 10:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Craig, the Kampf line is not "trying to find itself."

L K

I personally dislike the puck over glass penalty but it's in the books and black and white...unless it would be a call against the Sens apparently.  This garbage reffing is getting really tiring

CarltonTheBear

lamajama

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

4EVRLEAFAN

Tavares has been our best forward so far this year.  He looks great.

Bender

"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

Bender

Am I losing it? Wasn't Kampf going to negate that icing??
"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

cw

Derk

Leafs haven't looked particularly dangerous tonight outside of a couple of chances. That PP had potential but nothing really happened. They need to pick it up a bit.

Quote from: Derk on October 15, 2022, 07:32:48 PMLeafs haven't looked particularly dangerous tonight outside of a couple of chances. That PP had potential but nothing really happened. They need to pick it up a bit.

They have been asleep this whole period.

Derk

Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on October 15, 2022, 07:36:09 PM
Quote from: Derk on October 15, 2022, 07:32:48 PMLeafs haven't looked particularly dangerous tonight outside of a couple of chances. That PP had potential but nothing really happened. They need to pick it up a bit.

They have been asleep this whole period.

It seems that way.

Is it just me, or does the Matthews line give up a lot of dangerous chances? They were on for both Ottawa 2 on 1s early in the 1st. Granted, Holl was the one who got caught pinching on both of those.

Bender

KAMPF  wooooooo

great play from Nylander leading up to it  and nice work by Muzz

That was big after being outplayed most of that period.