Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

sens @ Maple Leafs - Oc.t 15th, 7:00pm - SN, TSN 1050

Started by CarltonTheBear, October 14, 2022, 11:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lamajama

Quote from: Frank E on October 15, 2022, 03:32:21 PMIf this guy is out for a bit, there are going to be 10 million I TOLD YOU SO articles written in about by Monday.

10 million? A little light I think. It's 10 million from anti-Leafs alone
I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Guilt Trip

It is what it is and that's why Dubas signed another stater. Unfortunate but we'll see what Samsonov can do. Also makes it easier for when Liljegren comes back.

herman

"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed #scumbag

4EVRLEAFAN

herman

"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed #scumbag

Rob

azzurri63

I wasn't sold if Campbell was the answer in Toronto but for what he signed for and what we are paying Murray why didn't the Leafs just stick with Jack? Basically no difference in salary, you knew what you had and for the most part isn't sidelined with injuries. 2 games into the season and already question marks with Murray.

cw

https://twitter.com/LeafsPR/status/1581404723415904256

adductor injury

This site says return to sports ranges between 3 and 14 weeks depending on where the injury is and some other criteria
www.fortiusclinic.com

Guilt Trip

Quote from: azzurri63 on October 15, 2022, 06:03:03 PMI wasn't sold if Campbell was the answer in Toronto but for what he signed for and what we are paying Murray why didn't the Leafs just stick with Jack? Basically no difference in salary, you knew what you had and for the most part isn't sidelined with injuries. 2 games into the season and already question marks with Murray.
2 years vs 5 years...no thx. Like Jack but he didn't get the job done ..

CarltonTheBear

What the hell, Campbell could have at least waited until closer to when Liljegren was ready to return.

cw

Dubas probably needs to unload one of those 50 contracts.
If Samsonov or Källgren gets hurt, he's got some hurdles to get a goalie with a NHL contract.
He was lucky Källgren was able to play after the injury yesterday

CarltonTheBear

Quote from: cw on October 15, 2022, 06:29:58 PMDubas probably needs to unload one of those 50 contracts.
If Samsonov or Källgren gets hurt, he's got some hurdles to get a goalie with a NHL contract.
He was lucky Källgren was able to play after the injury yesterday

Wouldn't be shocked to see Simmonds' contract just terminated soon if the Leafs can't facilitate a trade and he doesn't want to play in the AHL.

L K

It's good that Kallgren is good to go but also a good reminder that we are paying 4.6M to a guy who not only hasn't been great the last few years but is also injury prone.  This feels like Mrazek all over again and instability in net is just not a good look

L K

CBC/Sportsnet being insufferable already.  Dibrinicat is a leader and proof of this is pulling pucks out of the net during pregame skating