Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Goaltenders: the pipeline of the guy between the pipes

Started by herman, November 08, 2022, 01:55:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Highlander

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few"
                                           Sunryn Suzuki

herman

"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed #scumbag

herman

#BeBlessed #scumbag

Bender

Also of note, Akhtyamov and Peksa's stats are still holding up in the MHL as well. Hopefully they continue to progress.
"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

nutman

We may have a gem in this guy let's hope the leafs give him another look.

herman

#BeBlessed #scumbag

OldTimeHockey

Highlander

I think Ankles can take some time, probably if its bad Dubas wants it hushed for the time being. Lets hope Woll is ready. Samsanov is certainly looking like a number 1 to me.
"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few"
                                           Sunryn Suzuki

Zee

Quote from: Highlander on February 01, 2023, 01:17:39 PMI think Ankles can take some time, probably if its bad Dubas wants it hushed for the time being. Lets hope Woll is ready. Samsanov is certainly looking like a number 1 to me.

This is actually a blessing in disguise for the Leafs as we get to see if Woll can handle the backup role for a bit. If he can, I say we have our answer for next season's backup in house. Would be nice to see a Leafs drafted goalie actually develop and play well for the Leafs.