Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Preseason: Leafs @ Canadiens - Oct. 3rd, 7:00pm - TSN4

Started by CarltonTheBear, October 03, 2022, 09:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarltonTheBear

https://twitter.com/MapleLeafs/status/1576693512602411008

Habs haven't announced their line-up yet but with the game being in Montreal they're likely to dress their quality NHLer.

herman

Quote from: CarltonTheBear on October 03, 2022, 09:05:55 AMhttps://twitter.com/MapleLeafs/status/1576693512602411008

Habs haven't announced their line-up yet but with the game being in Montreal they're likely to dress their quality NHLer.

Except most of them are injured and they were already borderline butt to begin with, so... we'll probably lose in the shootout.
"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed #scumbag

CarltonTheBear

CarltonTheBear

Quote from: herman on October 03, 2022, 09:06:46 AM
Quote from: CarltonTheBear on October 03, 2022, 09:05:55 AMHabs haven't announced their line-up yet but with the game being in Montreal they're likely to dress their quality NHLer.

Except most of them are injured and they were already borderline butt to begin with, so... we'll probably lose in the shootout.

You missed the joke :(

herman

#BeBlessed #scumbag

Zee

Quote from: herman on October 03, 2022, 10:15:46 AM
Quote from: CarltonTheBear on October 03, 2022, 10:11:18 AMYou missed the joke :(

I am sorry for letting you down and will strive to do better.

I know it's still preseason, but don't' expect your spot on the site to be guaranteed with rookie mistakes like this.

Frank E

Sandin still out.  He'll only get into max 2 games then before reg season.

herman

#BeBlessed #scumbag

herman

#BeBlessed #scumbag

lamajama

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

Highlander

Anyone got a link to this game?  I am in BC and its blacked out?
"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few"
                                           Sunryn Suzuki

herman

#BeBlessed #scumbag

herman

Preseason with the habs: when most of the habs and prospects have the puck it's like choppy 24Hz puck movement. When the puck gets to Nylander or Matthews it jumps to super smooth 120Hz
#BeBlessed #scumbag

louisstamos

I think Robertson may have secured his spot on the team with that forecheck and pass.

Also Willy...oh my...