2022 Training Camp Thread

Started by CarltonTheBear, September 21, 2022, 09:07:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

herman

"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed #scumbag

Zee

CarltonTheBear

Hey Sandin if you sign right now for $950k you'll basically get a guaranteed top-4 spot!

herman

#BeBlessed #scumbag

CarltonTheBear

https://twitter.com/jonassiegel/status/1572963196176056321

blah blah don't ready into early camp lines and all that but Kerfoot lining up at C is probably a little noteworthy. Those lines could indicate that Kampf is being pushed down to the 4C spot.

Zee

Quote from: CarltonTheBear on September 22, 2022, 10:13:54 AM
Hey Sandin if you sign right now for $950k you'll basically get a guaranteed top-4 spot!

Seriously though, after an entire summer off (which is long since the Leafs were eliminated in May), Muzzin is already in discomfort when they haven't done anything yet?  This guy won't make it through half the season at this rate.

Joe

Didn't Muzzin just say a day ago that he feels awesome?

Frank E

Quote from: Zee on September 22, 2022, 11:09:29 AM

Seriously though, after an entire summer off (which is long since the Leafs were eliminated in May), Muzzin is already in discomfort when they haven't done anything yet?  This guy won't make it through half the season at this rate.

I bet you it's that damn round of golf.

bustaheims

Quote from: Zee on September 22, 2022, 11:09:29 AM

Clearly, he got stiff over a summer of laziness. We expect better from you, Muzz! ;D
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

L K

I mean are the Leafs just trying to play cap shenanigans with the start of the year?

Team is good enough to sacrifice a few points at the start of the season so you have guys get surgery to miss the start of the regular season.  Lets you defer waiving a few of the depth guys until later in the season.  Not a terrible approach even though GMs are going to claim every single player regardless of whether they are good or not because its "funny"

herman

#BeBlessed #scumbag

L K

I was commenting on being less enthused about the leafs heading into the middle of the off-season.  Here I am going to a preseason game tomorrow. 

Who inherits the monitor of soup this year?