Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

R1, G5: Lightning @ Leafs - May 10th, 7:30pm - CBC, TSN 1050

Started by CarltonTheBear, May 09, 2022, 09:47:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Britishbulldog

All The Best
Dan

Joe

The big players were the big players. Now go to Tampa and shut everyone up. Show them that you need to be taken seriously.

herman

#27 #TeamFasstholes

Joe

Quote from: herman on May 10, 2022, 09:58:12 PM
https://twitter.com/mirtle/status/1524220680216137729
This guy, man

He's just playing with their minds. He knows the leafs are fragile. I kinda don't blame him. As a fan I don't take any of that seriously.

Heroic Shrimp

Matthews had 7 hits. Nobody else on either team had more than 5.
Supersize my Freedom Fries

Bender

So I was at a bar and watched the whole thing with a few buds. Holy shit I am emotionally drained to a degree I thought was reserved only for breakups.
"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

CarltonTheBear

I for one can't believe some of you doubted the Leafs tonight.

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

I see mods have been at work with this trainspotting person.  Good job.

CarltonTheBear

Bender

"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

Heroic Shrimp

I feel like Bunting is getting open-ice hit from behind like 4-5 times every game.
Supersize my Freedom Fries

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

I think Cooper's comment tonight (and the one he made before the blowout where he said he wasn't worrying about scoring on these guys) are as much for the consumption of his own players than the Leafs.  You know he has to be rattled, down inside, that Über Vasi hasn't shown up yet.

disco

So proud of them. Come-from-behind win. I think they'll be back here for game 7.

Arn

With knowledge of the final score, this game day thread was a blast of a read with hindsight ;D
I Saw Jay McClement Score.