Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Flyers @ Leafs - Apr. 19th, 7:00pm - TSN4, TSN 1050

Started by CarltonTheBear, April 19, 2022, 07:44:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bender

"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

L K

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

Bender

"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

azzurri63

I was hoping not. Mikheyev with an assist for me in my Fanduel if it was Kampf's. Mind you I don't know how they give out any assists these days when it goes off a defender.

herman

#27 #TeamFasstholes

Guilt Trip

Quote from: Heroic Shrimp on April 19, 2022, 08:12:29 PM
Jack is facing way too many shots tonight.
He needs the work in a game. Last game he had 25 shots against...the game before that, 18. Goalies like shots and he needs to keep building his confidence.

Guilt Trip

Quote from: azzurri63 on April 19, 2022, 08:25:47 PM
I was hoping not. Mikheyev with an assist for me in my Fanduel if it was Kampf's. Mind you I don't know how they give out any assists these days when it goes off a defender.
Assists count going off a defender.

Bender

You knew that was coming. Leafs were looking lackadaisical for a while. I do think Campbell should've had that.

L K

Another bad clearing attempt from Lyubushkin

Goalies getting beat short side makes me angry

Guilt Trip

Good shot but that's stoppable...stand up Jack and it hits you.

I had Jack penciled in for MotM.  Let's see what gives in the last little bit.