https://twitter.com/hayyyshayyy/status/1478531160179359744
Alright folks, let's get your captions in

I'm not really afraid of the vaccine.

It's just a little prick.
I Saw Jay McClement Score.

CarltonTheBear

Quote from: Frank E on January 05, 2022, 11:23:04 AM
https://twitter.com/DimFilipovic/status/1478580340847353858

It's still mind blowing to me that Colorado was able to hit an absolute home run with that pick, and then steal Samuel Girard from Nashville in the Duchene trade and had Bowen Bryam fall to them a couple years later with a pick they got in that deal as well. And THEN they robbed the Islanders of Devon Toews. Whoever is scouting defencemen over there knows what's up.

Highlander

You are absolutely correct as they unloaded Tyson Barrie.
"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few"
                                           Sunryn Suzuki

Nik

I'll be the "but, actually..." guy on this highlight but that's some terrible decision making by #23 there. Obviously you want to guard against the pass but you can't just watch a guy go in all alone on the goalie.
I wish to hell I'd never said "Winning isn't everything it's the only thing". What I believe is, if you go out on a football field, or any endeavour in life, and you leave every fibre of what you have on the field, then you've won.
- Vince Lombardi

Guilt Trip

Quote from: Nik on January 05, 2022, 12:39:56 PM

I'll be the "but, actually..." guy on this highlight but that's some terrible decision making by #23 there. Obviously you want to guard against the pass but you can't just watch a guy go in all alone on the goalie.
Not to mention the interference run by MacKinnon and the terrible play by Fluery...still trying to figure out exactly where he was going cuz he bit hard on not much of a move..Kid is awesome though.

princedpw

Dappleganger

Quote from: Highlander on January 05, 2022, 12:29:15 PM
You are absolutely correct as they unloaded Tyson Barrie.

That hurts, man.  :-[

L K

Quote from: Guilt Trip on January 05, 2022, 01:14:07 PM

Not to mention the interference run by MacKinnon and the terrible play by Fluery...still trying to figure out exactly where he was going cuz he bit hard on not much of a move..Kid is awesome though.

Fleury stretched out in a way that he had no chance to get across if Makar went for the far post.   Had his 5-hole as gaped as possible if Maker put it between the legs and was really only still covering the near post along the ice.  It was a bizarre decision that I can only assume he panicked after Dach decided that he would try and pressure Makar up the ice without actually cornering him off.

bustaheims

Quote from: L K on January 05, 2022, 04:32:54 PM
Quote from: Guilt Trip on January 05, 2022, 01:14:07 PM

Fleury stretched out in a way that he had no chance to get across if Makar went for the far post.   Had his 5-hole as gaped as possible if Maker put it between the legs and was really only still covering the near post along the ice.  It was a bizarre decision that I can only assume he panicked after Dach decided that he would try and pressure Makar up the ice without actually cornering him off.

Or skating at all. Doing a glide-by on a guy with Makar's speed and skill is just never going to cut it.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

herman

https://twitter.com/walsha/status/1479224384850178060
This is going to be funny for the playoffs if players need to sit due to equipment issues

Players buying back game worn memorabilia would also be hilarious