Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Keith traded to Edmonton

Started by herman, July 12, 2021, 02:21:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

herman

"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed #scumbag

CarltonTheBear

With or without retention this is funny.

herman

Both sides lost this trade, not that trades need to be treated like faceoffs when they're part of a greater whole.
#BeBlessed #scumbag

bustaheims

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Zee

Keith-Barrie pairing.  Make it happen Holland!

CarltonTheBear

Wonder where Chicago goes from here. They're going to have a crap ton of cap space ($22mil-ish) if they're able to properly maximize their LTIR space. Everyone's kinda pointing at Seth Jones but I don't know if they have the assets to really pull that off. They're probably better off looking at Hamilton anyway. Even after that they'd have a decent amount of space to play around with.

Nik

I'll never stop laughing about how bad that arena deal was for Edmonton.
I wish to hell I'd never said "Winning isn't everything it's the only thing". What I believe is, if you go out on a football field, or any endeavour in life, and you leave every fibre of what you have on the field, then you've won.
- Vince Lombardi

L K

herman

#BeBlessed #scumbag

bustaheims

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

herman

https://twitter.com/reporterchris/status/1414737036645441538
Choosing Edmonton over Vancouver is understandable from a hockey perspective.
#BeBlessed #scumbag

Bender

"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

herman

#BeBlessed #scumbag