Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

2021 Trades

Started by herman, February 13, 2021, 02:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarltonTheBear

Zee

LOL, I had no idea he was still playing either.

Heroic Shrimp

Supersize my Freedom Fries

CarltonTheBear

Not exactly trades, but...

https://twitter.com/reporterchris/status/1381638634797993997
https://twitter.com/reporterchris/status/1381638702120730626

Ottawa made a ton of sense with Mete, especially after trading away Reilly and Coburn yesterday.

bustaheims

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

bustaheims

I wonder if Dallas claiming Vatanen means they have a trade lined up for Oleksiak.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

I take it the Trade Centre show is a tire fire.  All the biggies happened already (and none were all that big to begin with).

bustaheims

bustaheims

Quote from: Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate on April 12, 2021, 12:15:00 PM
I take it the Trade Centre show is a tire fire.  All the biggies happened already (and none were all that big to begin with).

Rarely gets interesting much before 1.

bustaheims

CarltonTheBear

Nik

Kulikov to Edmonton for a 4th that becomes a 3rd if Edmonton wins a round. Nice trade for them I think.
I wish to hell I'd never said "Winning isn't everything it's the only thing". What I believe is, if you go out on a football field, or any endeavour in life, and you leave every fibre of what you have on the field, then you've won.
- Vince Lombardi

Guilt Trip

Quote from: Nik on April 12, 2021, 12:50:39 PM

Kulikov to Edmonton for a 4th that becomes a 3rd if Edmonton wins a round. Nice trade for them I think.
Bottom pairing guy...they need help upfront so I like this deal lol..

bustaheims