Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

2021 Trades

Started by herman, February 13, 2021, 02:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nik

Quote from: L K on April 08, 2021, 01:34:13 PM
So I'm over on cap friendly.

Washington - 10 dollars in cap space.

They'll be adding a Big Mac Meal at the deadline.
I wish to hell I'd never said "Winning isn't everything it's the only thing". What I believe is, if you go out on a football field, or any endeavour in life, and you leave every fibre of what you have on the field, then you've won.
- Vince Lombardi

herman

"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed #scumbag

bustaheims

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

bustaheims

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

bustaheims

Bender

I want a Leafs trade of consequence... I'm waiting...
"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

Heroic Shrimp

Supersize my Freedom Fries

Zee

Quote from: Heroic Shrimp on April 11, 2021, 04:17:31 PM
Quote from: bustaheims on April 11, 2021, 02:36:48 PM
https://twitter.com/canadiensmtl/status/1381299379525578757
OMG, they traded for the Elephant Man!

Oh wait, that was John Merrick.
LOL I said the same thing to a buddy of mine today

Heroic Shrimp

It would be the most Taylor Hall thing and the most Buffalo Sabres thing ever if they failed to trade Hall before the deadline.
Supersize my Freedom Fries

CarltonTheBear

Quote from: Heroic Shrimp on April 11, 2021, 06:40:13 PM
It would be the most Taylor Hall thing and the most Buffalo Sabres thing ever if they failed to trade Hall before the deadline.

Him getting dealt to St. Louis and then having Arizona push them out of a playoff spot would also be pretty funny.

bustaheims

Quote from: CarltonTheBear on April 11, 2021, 07:09:26 PM

Him getting dealt to St. Louis and then having Arizona push them out of a playoff spot would also be pretty funny.

That is now officially what I'm hoping for.

CarltonTheBear

Quote from: bustaheims on April 11, 2021, 07:14:17 PM
Quote from: CarltonTheBear on April 11, 2021, 07:09:26 PM

That is now officially what I'm hoping for.

Then he signs a 1-year, $1mil deal with the Leafs next season because of how desperate he is.