Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

The Trouble With Tampa

Started by Nik, September 29, 2020, 12:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CarltonTheBear

Quote from: herman on October 06, 2020, 10:34:55 AM
Teams should be asking for a 2021 1st/2nd for getting Tampa out of cap trouble by taking on Johnson/Killorn respectively.

Seriously. It's actually insane to me that they would ask for a 1st. Surely the media will write stories about how other GMs are angry about BriseBois' ridiculous asking prices, right?

Bender

Quote from: CarltonTheBear on October 06, 2020, 10:37:09 AM
Quote from: herman on October 06, 2020, 10:34:55 AM
Teams should be asking for a 2021 1st/2nd for getting Tampa out of cap trouble by taking on Johnson/Killorn respectively.

Seriously. It's actually insane to me that they would ask for a 1st. Surely the media will write stories about how other GMs are angry about BriseBois' ridiculous asking prices, right?
God knows they've written enough on Dubas.
"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

herman

Waiving Tyler Johnson, who played through the playoffs injured, because his cap hit was too high and his mNTC was not landing the right calls, is sooo harsh. Now is your chance, Jarmo.
#27 #TeamFasstholes

Heroic Shrimp

Quote from: herman on October 09, 2020, 09:04:55 PM
Waiving Tyler Johnson, who played through the playoffs injured, because his cap hit was too high and his mNTC was not landing the right calls, is sooo harsh. Now is your chance, Jarmo.
https://twitter.com/CapFriendly/status/1314600163604869127
Supersize my Freedom Fries

herman

Where are the articles about Tampa having to cull cap space from their core forward depth to ice a team properly next season?
#27 #TeamFasstholes