Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Auston Matthews

Started by disco, October 12, 2016, 11:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

WhatIfGodWasALeaf

http://www.tsn.ca/dreger-report-matthews-set-to-flex-marketing-muscle-1.585202

Dreger on the marketing frenzy coming Matthews way.

No big endorsements available in this market though. ;)

Nik

Quote from: WhatIfGodWasALeaf on October 14, 2016, 12:21:55 PM
No big endorsements available in this market though. ;)

I know that's a throwaway but nobody ever doubted that Matthews would do well.
I wish to hell I'd never said "Winning isn't everything it's the only thing". What I believe is, if you go out on a football field, or any endeavour in life, and you leave every fibre of what you have on the field, then you've won.
- Vince Lombardi

WhatIfGodWasALeaf

Quote from: Nik the Trik on October 14, 2016, 12:25:24 PM
Quote from: WhatIfGodWasALeaf on October 14, 2016, 12:21:55 PM
No big endorsements available in this market though. ;)

I know that's a throwaway but nobody ever doubted that Matthews would do well.

You're right, his opportunities(can't stop saying this word in Babcock's voice) South of the border are off the charts.

RedLeaf

Quote from: TBLeafer on October 14, 2016, 11:11:09 AM
[tweet]786945841504411648[/tweet]

Mark Masters ‏@markhmasters  6m6 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Quite the showdown tomorrow night in Toronto: AM v BM



Gotta love the mug shots. Matthews looks like he's in a wind tunnel, and Marchand looks like he's preparing for a face painting session. Wait...he always looks like that.
"The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.." --Isaac Asimov.

hockeyfan1

Quote from: RedLeaf on October 14, 2016, 04:32:03 PM
Quote from: TBLeafer on October 14, 2016, 11:11:09 AM
[tweet]786945841504411648[/tweet]

Mark Masters ‏@markhmasters  6m6 minutes ago Toronto, Ontario
Quite the showdown tomorrow night in Toronto: AM v BM



Gotta love the mug shots. Matthews looks like he's in a wind tunnel,  and Marchand looks like he's preparing for a face painting session. Wait...he always looks like that.


I'd rather it be the wind tunnel.  ;D

freer

Wait until Saturday... Go Leafs GO

WhatIfGodWasALeaf

NHL 2nd Star of the Week.

McDavid 1st.

herman

A lot was made of McDavid v Eichel being the future Crosby v Ovechkin...
Pretty sure the next decade will actually be McDavid v Matthews
"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed #scumbag

herman

In addition to Auston Matthews being named 2nd NHL Star of the Week...
Kasperi Kapanen named AHL Player of the Week
Jeremy Bracco named OHL Player of the Week
"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed #scumbag

Highlander

Stop Herman STOP, its all to good..what is happening????
"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few"
                                           Sunryn Suzuki

No.92

Quote from: Highlander on October 17, 2016, 05:24:22 PM
Stop Herman STOP, its all to good..what is happening????

Wait!?!  Leafs fans can be happy?  This is a strange feeling coming over my body.  Should I see a doctor?

disco

The Austonishing One with 6 goals and 10 points in his first 6 games.

Kaberle15

Quote from: disco on October 26, 2016, 10:16:53 AM
The Austonishing One with 6 goals and 10 points in his first 6 games.

To lead the league in points with Nylander tied as 2nd... and Hyman.. oh, well, Hyman has 1 assist.

Anyway.. this odd feeling of happiness and joy in a 1-2-3 record is so strange.
Go Leafs Go!!!

Deebo

Even if you don't include the 4G game, he's over a point per game.

herman

"Can't let the poison get to you"
#BeBlessed #scumbag