Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

Official Ottawa Senators Thread

Started by Madferret, July 11, 2011, 02:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

herman

#27 #TeamFasstholes

CarltonTheBear

Before he was hired by the sens I wondered about the Leafs bringing Staios back into the organization in some capacity. Uhhh, it's maybe a good thing that didn't happen.

L K

Is it an improvement for the Senators to be using 2011 tech?

herman

I honestly can't tell if he's doing a bit, or if it's actual reporting.
#27 #TeamFasstholes

CarltonTheBear

Quote from: herman on June 13, 2024, 08:37:27 AMI honestly can't tell if he's doing a bit, or if it's actual reporting.

Oh, it's that guy.

bustaheims

Quote from: CarltonTheBear on June 26, 2024, 04:25:00 PMOk, ok, we may have fallen for one of his hilarious pranks here.

Wait. People thought that was serious? They may have to use personal devices instead of those provided by the team, but they're not that far behind technologically. It's everything else where they're a decade behind.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

CarltonTheBear

Quote from: bustaheims on June 26, 2024, 07:00:55 PM
Quote from: CarltonTheBear on June 26, 2024, 04:25:00 PMOk, ok, we may have fallen for one of his hilarious pranks here.

Wait. People thought that was serious? They may have to use personal devices instead of those provided by the team, but they're not that far behind technologically. It's everything else where they're a decade behind.

Well, in my defence, it's the sens.