Quick links:  Login  |  Sign up  |  Site Rules  |  Support TMLfans

The Official TFC/Soccer thread

Started by hockeyfan1, August 07, 2011, 02:10:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bender

"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

Arn

That was a brilliant final. And after 70 or so minutes I doubt we saw what was coming, coming.

The last 20 minutes and extra time were just incredible. The last minute of extra time where both sides had a glorious chance to win it within about 20 seconds of each other.

Messi and Mbappe having a personal who's better battle within the overall battle.

Up there with the most brilliant games of football I've watched. And finals are normally a bit disappointing.

I'm glad Messi won it. Mbappe will win another one or two.
I Saw Jay McClement Score.

Significantly Insignificant

Quote from: Arn on December 18, 2022, 04:28:31 PMThat was a brilliant final. And after 70 or so minutes I doubt we saw what was coming, coming.

The last 20 minutes and extra time were just incredible. The last minute of extra time where both sides had a glorious chance to win it within about 20 seconds of each other.

Messi and Mbappe having a personal who's better battle within the overall battle.

Up there with the most brilliant games of football I've watched. And finals are normally a bit disappointing.

I'm glad Messi won it. Mbappe will win another one or two.

Yeah, I'm glad Messi won it as well.  It was a great game.  As the announcers said, the only disappointment from that game is that we probably won't see a finals that good in quite some time.
"We can't change what's done, we can only move on." - Arthur Morgan

Arn

My team, Newcastle, have just made their first final in 24 years.

I feel if they can win it, it'll also be the Leafs year.
I Saw Jay McClement Score.

Deebo

Quote from: Arn on January 31, 2023, 05:53:17 PMMy team, Newcastle, have just made their first final in 24 years.

I feel if they can win it, it'll also be the Leafs year.

I hope the leafs don't have to sell their soul to win a title.