Started by Kaberle15, February 11, 2013, 07:47:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaberle15

Go Leafs Go!!!

LittleHockeyFan

barney_rebel

WE _____ MAN

L K

At this point I would maybe let go the reigns on the 4th line and let them play a little bit more.  Keep the legs of the top 9 a little fresher.

Strangelove

What we need is a good old timey stand-up goalie with thin pads who spends three quarters of the game holding himself up on the net.

Nik

We need to come up with a term to define the ever shifting relationship between the relative importance of +/- as a statistic and the point being made about a player.
I wish to hell I'd never said "Winning isn't everything it's the only thing". What I believe is, if you go out on a football field, or any endeavour in life, and you leave every fibre of what you have on the field, then you've won.
- Vince Lombardi

barney_rebel

Well that's what happens when you put the goon line on the pp
WE _____ MAN

ThatLeafsFan

Stop calling Orr/McLaren the winnipeg blue bombers ughh

Stumpy

It looks like Trevor Kidd still takes part in charity games. Presumably as a participant and not a recipient.

L K

That was the most awkward dancing I have ever seen.  The suit behind the Leafs bench was, well, I don't really know what he was doing.

Zee

Strangelove

i don't remember the last time the Leafs won by 4+ goals two games in a row.

RedLeaf

Quote from: Strangelove on February 11, 2013, 09:37:03 PM
i don't remember the last time the Leafs won by 4+ goals two games in a row.

Yeah. Really too bad it came at a price.
"The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.." --Isaac Asimov.