Author Topic: Useless Thread  (Read 125370 times)

Offline Mordac

• Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Temporary Useless Thread
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2011, 02:50:26 PM »
I'm bored.

Give me funny links to read. :)

Keep'em SFW, please. ;)

Offline Sarge

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2011, 02:54:29 PM »
I'm bored.

Keep'em SFW, please. ;)

break.com
ebaumsworld.com

Offline Leafaholic99

• Veteran
  • Optimus Reim
    • View Profile
    • Wuskwatim
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2011, 05:20:34 PM »
I'm bored.

Keep'em SFW, please. ;)

http://www.toptenz.net/

Offline Sucker Punch

• Rookie
  • I don't talk to suckers, boy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2011, 06:22:16 PM »
Anyone know a place online where you can get custom hats/shirts made?   They also need to ship to Canada and have no minimum order size.

I've found a bunch of places, but they either cost an arm and a leg to get them in Canada, or you need to buy at least a dozen of them or something like that.

Offline Sarge

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2011, 06:29:31 PM »
Anyone know a place online where you can get custom hats/shirts made?   They also need to ship to Canada and have no minimum order size.

I've found a bunch of places, but they either cost an arm and a leg to get them in Canada, or you need to buy at least a dozen of them or something like that.

http://www.canadat.ca/

Its local to me but honestly, I have no idea if its what you're looking for.

Offline Sucker Punch

• Rookie
  • I don't talk to suckers, boy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2011, 06:43:45 PM »

Yeah, that one seems to have a minimum order as well.   Telling me I have to get at least 10.

I've been rewatching Kenny vs. Spenny, and Kenny's T-shirts crack me up in every episode.   I've decided I can't live without a shirt with my own face on it.

Offline Sarge

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2011, 06:49:09 PM »

Yeah, that one seems to have a minimum order as well.   Telling me I have to get at least 10.

I've been rewatching Kenny vs. Spenny, and Kenny's T-shirts crack me up in every episode.   I've decided I can't live without a shirt with my own face on it.

Nice!

Offline Leafaholic99

• Veteran
  • Optimus Reim
    • View Profile
    • Wuskwatim
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2011, 09:16:34 PM »

You can contact "Lids", they do custom hats and you can buy 1 or any amount you want, not sure if you have one close by.

Offline Damian

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2011, 09:55:11 AM »

I can get custom tshirts all day long. Check out http://kodegarment.com/   I have an interest in this company on the side...

1 offs? No problem, one sided $20.... PM me if your interested

Offline Leafaholic99

• Veteran
  • Optimus Reim
    • View Profile
    • Wuskwatim
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2011, 09:16:28 AM »
Watching the Classic series from 2003 between the Leafs and Flyers on the NHL Network.

How did we not win at least one cup from 2000 to 2004? We had a really good team and a lot of talent :/

Offline Deebo

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2011, 11:24:07 AM »

http://www.avery.ca/avery/en_ca/Products/Printable-Crafts/Printable-Fabric/White-T_shirt-Transfers-_-6pk-3-extra-bonus-sheets_03271.htm

This might be a cheaper option.

Offline Mordac

• Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2011, 11:40:37 AM »
They work OK, but be careful not to turn the iron up too much, or you'll burn your face.

Offline Tigger

• All Star
  • You can play
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2011, 03:24:27 PM »
It takes a photon 30 000 years to travel from the core of the sun to the surface ( neutrinos take two seconds ). The sunlight shining today was created during the last ice age, weird.
"My father was born shortly after the Wright Brothers" Charlie Duke

Online bustaheims

• Sittler Status
  • 56!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2011, 03:31:23 PM »
It takes a photon 30 000 years to travel from the core of the sun to the surface ( neutrinos take two seconds ). The sunlight shining today was created during the last ice age, weird.

Science!
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Offline Tigger

• All Star
  • You can play
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2011, 03:37:26 PM »

Science!

:)
"My father was born shortly after the Wright Brothers" Charlie Duke

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2011, 03:37:26 PM »