Author Topic: The Official TV Thread  (Read 124648 times)

TimKerr and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Nik the Trik

• Sittler Status
  • Some Guy On a Message Board
    • View Profile
Re: The Official TV Thread
« Reply #1455 on: May 10, 2018, 05:44:46 PM »
That's ballsy from a network that seems pretty notorious for cancelling shows that receive good critical acclaim  pretty easily.  Who knows if Harmon can keep his ego in check to write a consistent additional 2-3 seasons let alone 5-7.

I mean, it's weird all around, right? Like you say Harmon and Roiland seem to have trouble working together, they take forever to make new episodes...I guess it's just making a ton of money? And maybe some of the delays were negotiating stalls?

Somehow I doubt they make 70 more episodes but I think this means we'll get at least a few more which I might not have said was even money last week.
Give a man the reputation of an early riser and he can sleep 'til noon
-Mark Twain

Online WhatIfGodWasALeaf

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: May 10, 2018, 08:14:31 PM »
That's ballsy from a network that seems pretty notorious for cancelling shows that receive good critical acclaim  pretty easily.  Who knows if Harmon can keep his ego in check to write a consistent additional 2-3 seasons let alone 5-7.

I mean, it's weird all around, right? Like you say Harmon and Roiland seem to have trouble working together, they take forever to make new episodes...I guess it's just making a ton of money? And maybe some of the delays were negotiating stalls?

Somehow I doubt they make 70 more episodes but I think this means we'll get at least a few more which I might not have said was even money last week.

Harmon was on Smodcast recently and said that the delay has been due to renegotiating their original contracts, he indicated that it was going well and fans could expect plenty more.

Offline Joe S.

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: May 11, 2018, 05:44:45 PM »
If there are any arrested Development fans out there I highly recommend watching the remix of season 4 that was just released on Netflix. Completely changes the dynamic of the show. Feels like it belongs with the first 3 seasons now.

Online CarltonTheBear

• Global Moderator
  • Sittler Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: May 12, 2018, 12:35:33 AM »
Well looks like Brooklyn Nine-Nine will stay alive for another season over at NBC. Michael Schur must have a good relationship with them since his other shows were all there too.

Offline Bender

• Veteran
  • Hot diggity daffodil!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: May 12, 2018, 11:38:42 AM »
Well looks like Brooklyn Nine-Nine will stay alive for another season over at NBC. Michael Schur must have a good relationship with them since his other shows were all there too.
NINE NINE!
"They say you can judge a man by the company he keeps. So here is the professor's oldest friend, a grotesque, stinking lobster." - Bender

Offline LittleHockeyFan

• BearyBest Leaf Fan
  • Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • game ON!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: May 12, 2018, 08:47:53 PM »

looks like our social media campaign to blitz them with messages about how much we love it worked. Even Benecio Del Toro and Mark Hamill got into it for us :)

B-9-9 lives!

and today, CBS renewed my favourite show, Criminal Minds too.

It's a good day!

go Jets!

Online herman

• Sittler Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: Today at 07:48:40 AM »

The picture in this tweet sums it up, yikes.

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #1461 on: Today at 07:48:40 AM »