Author Topic: Andreas Johnsson re-ssigned 1 year, two-way @ 787.5k (Qualifying Offer Accepted)  (Read 1105 times)

Offline Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate

• Sittler Status
    • View Profile
I hate to be critical but you guys are not visionaries.

Dream the change that you seek in the pearl.

Offline Nik the Trik

• Sittler Status
  • Some Guy On a Message Board
    • View Profile
I hate to be critical but you guys are not visionaries.

Dream the change that you seek in the pearl.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single rocket-fueled jetpack.
Give a man the reputation of an early riser and he can sleep 'til noon
-Mark Twain

Offline princedpw

• Veteran
    • View Profile
re the whole “maybe he’ll be kucherov” ... of course no one thinks he will but for fun I looked at the top 10 scorers in the league at their draft position: you’ve got guys drafted #1 overall (4 guys) and guys drafted 2, 5, 5, 11, 22 and then Kucherov .. 2nd rounders dont often happen ... when was the last kucherov-level forward drafted in the 2nd round?

Offline Highlander

• Veteran
    • View Profile
See your future Danny, be your future,  I'm a veg Danny!
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"
                                           Navaho Proverb

Offline Nik the Trik

• Sittler Status
  • Some Guy On a Message Board
    • View Profile
re the whole “maybe he’ll be kucherov” ... of course no one thinks he will but for fun I looked at the top 10 scorers in the league at their draft position: you’ve got guys drafted #1 overall (4 guys) and guys drafted 2, 5, 5, 11, 22 and then Kucherov .. 2nd rounders dont often happen ... when was the last kucherov-level forward drafted in the 2nd round?

Before Kucherov, the last forward to be picked outside of the 1st round to finish in the top 10 of scoring would be Brad Marchand who did it last year. Then, the year before that, you'd have Benn, Pavelski, Gaudreau and Panarin if you'd count him. The year before that it's Benn and Jiri Hudler.

So there's always a couple of guys like that in the mix.
Give a man the reputation of an early riser and he can sleep 'til noon
-Mark Twain

TMLfans.ca