Author Topic: Soshnikov traded to the Blues  (Read 2590 times)

Offline Boston Leaf

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Soshnikov traded to the Blues
« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2018, 10:51:29 AM »
Is the Sosh playing for the Blues right now?

I don't believe so. there were visa issues so i don't think he has joined the team yet. should be this week I believe.. (I could be wrong but I know that was holding things up with him reporting)

Offline Coco-puffs

• Veteran
  • TMLfans Rocks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2018, 10:55:41 AM »

Since the trade the Blues have only played one game which happened the day after the trade.  Sosh would have to get a work visa sorted out etc so he would have had little chance of getting it done that quickly- plus the team doctors probably want to asses him too.

Looks like the Visa hasn't been granted yet:

The Blues continue to wait on newly acquired winger Nikita Soshnikov getting his U.S. work visa and joining the team. I'm hoping for the end of the week, Yeo said.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/hockey/professional/morning-skate/blues-lines-get-another-new-look-as-team-tries-to/article_07813fdc-7f3a-5d5b-8f6c-c53823468346.html

Offline Highlander

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2018, 11:03:07 AM »

Since the trade the Blues have only played one game which happened the day after the trade.  Sosh would have to get a work visa sorted out etc so he would have had little chance of getting it done that quickly- plus the team doctors probably want to asses him too.

The Blues continue to wait on newly acquired winger Nikita Soshnikov getting his U.S. work visa and joining the team. I'm hoping for the end of the week, Yeo said.

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/hockey/professional/morning-skate/blues-lines-get-another-new-look-as-team-tries-to/article_07813fdc-7f3a-5d5b-8f6c-c53823468346.html

Trump at work again!!!
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"
                                           Navaho Proverb

Online louisstamos

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • Treestar
« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2018, 01:29:44 PM »

Trump at work again!!!

He's Russian, though.  He should have a free pass. :P

Offline Highlander

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2018, 03:03:37 PM »
I am staying in quite a large community complex in Arizona.  Last year they had servers from Ireland and around the world for there Resto's, really great staff. Because of Trumps policies none of them are back. My son is a Le Corden Bleu chef and they wanted him but can't have him because of the new restrictions in place (he is Canadian),  yet they can't fill the position he applied for. The community is in North Scottsdale and they just can't get workers to come out this far.
So the solution, close one of the 6 restaurants in here cause they can't get staff.
Insane!
"We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children"
                                           Navaho Proverb

Offline Zee

• All Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2018, 03:09:44 PM »
The joke is on St. Louis.  They'll never give Sosh papers to play in the U.S. and Leafs handily win the trade.

Offline CarltonTheBear

• Global Moderator
  • Sittler Status
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2018, 12:28:48 PM »

Soshnikov became healthy the exact same day his visa issues were sorted out. What a coinkidink.

TMLfans.ca

« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2018, 12:28:48 PM »